I reserved a room with a view. I was put in a first floor room with a view of the parking lot - which required walking down multiple curved hallways until I finally got to the "sporting wing." My room was never serviced the first night, meaning the take out I had ordered now permeated the entire room. The dining room offered imitation cajun food only. Seriously just 5 entrees to choose from. Most upsetting, however, was my trip on the hotel shuttle. I was picked up on CU Boulder campus. The teen driver went so fast over the speed bump that I flew off the back seat a good six inches, landing with a shooting pain up my hip and into my neck. When I spoke with the manager, she apologized and said she would speak with the driver. That's it. No offer to upgrade my room. No offer of motrin. Not even a discount to the onsite massage service. Nada. Nothing. Just "we're sorry." This hotel is not Millenium Quality. It's more Motel 6. Will never stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and BookIt.com so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder