This hotel was fantastic! We had not seen some of these comments before we booked - if we had we might have made another choice. I'm so glad that we picked this place. It's sort of hidden off of the highway but backs up to a creek with a path that runs straight through town. The rooms do need a make-over but everything was in working order and clean which is really all I care about. The front desk staff put us in a creekside room when we checked in and even though we couldn't see the mountains from the lower level, we were able to walk right out into the backyard area. It was beautiful. The staff was really helpful with pointing us in the right direction of great restaurants and there is a shuttle to get you downtown so we didn't even need the car we rented. We would absolutely stay here again and can't wait to come back to Boulder. What a great city!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Expedia, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and BookIt.com so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder