This hotel is located near the CU Boulder campus and near shopping, restaurants and the Boulder Creek Trail. The hotel appears to have been built in the 60's and looks like the place may have been renovated in the late 80's or early 90's but not touched since then. The exterior grounds are decent and have tennis courts and plenty of outdoor seating to enjoy a book or a drink. The rooms have thin walls so noise is noticeable. I had to change rooms as I had a next door neighbor that was watching TV and I could hear the laugh tracks day and night. Both rooms were sparsely furnished and both had old carpeting with stains on them. The bathroom was in grave need of a remodel and poorly configured. The bed was comfortable, but the duvet was not very clean. I stayed here on business because I could not get into the Hyatt due to this being back to school week. I would not recommend this hotel unless you have no other options.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Resort atmosphere featuring 16 acres of grounds, indoor/outdoor tennis courts, sand volleyball courts, and a fully-equipped business center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, World Independent Hotel Promotion, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Millennium Harvest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Millennium Harvest House Hotel Boulder
- Millennium Harvest Hotel
- Millennium Harvest Boulder