Friendly, courteous staff. Relaxing, welcoming environment. We stayed for 8 days and the included breakfast buffet saved me hundreds of dollars. Clean rooms and building. Parking was plentiful but not fun to walk through in the snow. We had a wide range of weather, from hot 80's to 30's with falling snow. Walls and ceilings pretty thin, we could hear all of our neighbors at different odd times, sometimes late. Overall I would stay here again if it was a good value. Ben from Hawaii.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Prominently located directly across from the University, the Boulder Inn gives guests easy access to Boulder's principal attractions, NIST, NOAA, premier shopping, and extraordinary dining. Stylish, well-appointed rooms reflect a gracious ambiance, found throughout the hotel. During your visit to this solar powered hotel enjoy our complimentary hot breakfast, free in-room high speed internet access, 40 inch flat screen TVs, 24-hour business center, and on-site fitness center. Other guest facilities include a large outdoor pool, sauna, hot tub, free bike rental, and conference center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN PLUS Boulder Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Boulder Hotel Boulder
- Best Western Boulder Hotel
- Boulder Best Western