“Excellent service and fantastic drinks” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Frasca Food & Wine is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 445 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Special occasions, Entertaining clients, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
“Excellent service and fantastic drinks”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

Better bring your rading glasses for the drink menu! Wow I think it is 89 pages. I ended up getting a mojito instead of one of their thousands of wines but it was great. I am a vegetarian and they were very flexible about our ordering options and upsized a very good antipasti to make it our main dish. I normally don't spend too much time dining as I have a 5 year old, so I ditched the kid and my husband and I spent 2 hours at dinner which was very nice and relaxing. The staff are professional wait staff. Overall a very good experience that might get a 5 star from meat eaters.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“Holy Cow What an Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

My wife and I sat outside with a gorgeous sunset and had cocktails, a bottle of wine, and four course meals that were top notch. The service staff is knowledgeable about the area as well as the menu. Highly recommend for a night out that may be a little expensive but 100% worth it.

Visited July 2014
Louisville, Colorado
“Outstanding Food & Wine Selection”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Fine dinning in Boulder
Excellent representation of Northern Italian Gastronomy
Quatro Piatti was well priced and although smaller portions - filling
All seafood was outstanding, langoustines, urchin pasta, bass.
Quail was perfect
Even the kids pasta was demolished and very authentic, al dente and memorable
great vins - plenty of staff to accomodate
once a year activity for sure.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“NOT WORTH THE PRICE!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

After all the good reviews,despite not being in the top of TA, I decided to go to Frasca today for my anniversary. Ambience and staff were excelent. Unfortunatelly cannot say the same about the quality of the food. We chose the U$ 78 Quattro Piatti menu, the chef sent a few amuse- bouche that were excelent. Those were the highlights of the night! All the remaining dishes were far from good.I still made the mistake of chosing the Manzo which was U$ 20 extra, but it was charged U$ 28 on my check, and I just realized it when at home! My wife's Tagliatelle shoud have had scallops, and I am still trying to find the Australian black truffle on my Mezzaluna, that was changed to black truflle BUTTER when it was presented to me! Maybe Boulder does not have better options for a "more special dinner ocasion" but for U$ 400 a check for 2 adults and 1 child (that had a small steak and noisette potatos), I certainly don't think it was worth it!!

Visited July 2014
Boulder, Colorado
“The top restaurant in Boulder”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 6, 2014

Do not save on your wine here, and enjoy this top address in Boulder. Delicious food, great ambience, terrific wine, and nice service. Frasca is, with Kitchen, the best of Boulder.

• Visited February 2014