“Nice day spent at the Spa” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
35% savings with B&B Pkg
Ranked #3 of 22 Hotels in Boulder
Longmont, Colorado
“Nice day spent at the Spa”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

For my bachelorette party, a few friends and I went to the St. Julien before heading out for dinner and drinks. We all got pedicures and spent time in the pool, hot tub, etc. The space was a little small for several people to hang out together, but overall was nice. We enjoyed being able to go back and forth from the Spa area to the Salon area, and everyone was really nice. Definitely worth the price - looking forward to doing it again!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
StJulienHotel, General Manager at St Julien Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Dear cogrl,

We are pleased to hear that Spa at St Julien was your choice for your bachelorette party. Thank you for your kind review and we look forward to your next visit.

Peter T. Walstra, CHA

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (138)
Southern california
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

The St. Julien is our favorite Boulder hotel! The rooms are tasteful, new and comfortable. The hotel has a great location, very easy to walk to the Boulder Mall or up to "The Hill" area. The restaurant is reliably good though not crowded and there are so many other restaurants just a few minutes walk away. The lobby bar is festive and lively, especially on football weekends. The outdoor patio area has a great view of the Flatirons and a big grassy space that the kids can goof around on while the adults have a cocktail. It's been a while since I used the spa but my husband likes the facilities and as I remember they are fairly large and decorated in a stone and wood, zen meets mountain style.

Room Tip: The Flatiron view is very lovely!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear Lovethelux65,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at St Julien Hotel and Spa. We are pleased to hear that so many aspects of the hotel exceeded your expectations. Your review is what we strive to deliver and appreciate your positive recommendation. We look forward to having you as our guest again in the future.

Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013 via mobile

Staying here for business and would like to stay longer. The staff is very friendly and helpful and the hotel has a wonderful relaxed feeling to it. My room is very nicely done and super clean. Lots of nice dining choices in walking distance.

Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear seaandski4us,

Thank you for taking the time to review the St Julien Hotel and Spa. Your compliments regarding the staff are greatly appreciated and we are pleased to hear that your stay left you feeling relaxed. We hope to have you stay with us a bit longer, and for leisure, the next time you’re in Boulder.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Stay here if you can, but if you can't, then at least check out the spa! Beautiful and relaxing, with all the pampering extras you would want. I had a great massage a while back, and I'm looking forward to returning in the future. Easy, downtown location in Boulder.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
StJulienHotel, General Manager at St Julien Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, October 21, 2013
Dear Jetfiretraveler,

Thank you for sharing feedback from your visit to Spa at St Julien. I'm pleased you enjoyed your massage, and you left feeling relaxed. We look forward to your next visit to the spa, as well as the hotel.

Denver, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I had never been to Boulder before and was enjoying it very much and previously didn't plan on spending the night there. After a few drinks, shopping and some tapas my girlfriend and I stumbled upon the Hotel St. Julien. We decided to fork over the $200+ (almost 300) for a mountain view facing room. I've gotta say, I was very, very glad we did. Not only was this one of the nicest hotels I had ever been in in my life-besting even $500 a night places in Europe, but the view was breathtaking. The in room jacuzzi also made for an extremely awesome night. I'd give it 10 stars if I could.

Room Tip: Get mountain facing!
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear whatitdothug,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at St Julien Hotel and Spa. Your enthusiastic response is what we strive to deliver to each of our guests. The mountain view rooms are a favorite at the hotel and we are pleased that you and your girlfriend were able to enjoy one. We hope to have you both as our guests again.

London
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

I stayed here for 5 nights in January on business.

Its not my first time in town ,having stayed at the Boulderado before - which I enjoyed - but this was a very fine stay indeed.

Its difficult to find fault with anything really. The rooms are very well fitted out and I think the staff are excellent.

As a business traveller sometimes its the small things/attention to detail you notice. For example as a habit I do enjoy a cup of tea 1st thing in the morning- especially when travelling. In so many places the single Breakfast tea bag you get and use is not replaced. Perhaps they think that fruit teabag still remaining is enough if they indeed even give that any thought. Not so here. The exact tea I used was replaced . After the second day - they left me two ! Someone thought - hey ,maybe he would like a second cup. A small thing perhaps but a big sign of standards,training and people who care.

Finally the view out the lobby window is wonderful with a large glass vista onto the mountains.I could have gazed out for ages.

The only slightly un-pleasant aspect is the occasional electric shocks you receive from the conditions created by the altitude on pressing the elevator/switches. Certainly not their fault but be aware.

I'll be glad to return to this hotel.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Dear dvdstv,

We are pleased to hear about your recent stay at St Julien Hotel and Spa. Our goal is to provide each guest with exceptional service and ensure their stay is as enjoyable as can be. We look forward to having you as our guest next time you visit Boulder.

DENVER
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

A good friend and I were planning to see Robin Williams in Boulder so I decided to make it a mini-vacation and book a room at the St. Julien. I live in Denver and my friend lives in Nederland. From valet to check in to the bar to room service to the room it was luxury all the way. My friend spent over an hour in the bathtub after we got home at midnight! Local blues band The Delta Sonics played from 7 to 10 and the lobby was filled with dancing people. A very lively scene. I wish I had (and could afford) another 24 hours at the St. Julien and in Boulder.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
StJulienHotel, General Manager at St Julien Hotel and Spa, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Dear brentholio,

We are pleased to hear that you and your companion enjoyed your recent visit to St Julien Hotel and Spa. Our goal is always to provide guests with exceptional service, and we are happy that you felt that the experience provided luxury throughout. We hope to have you for another “stay-cation” soon.

Peter T. Walstra, CHA

Been to St Julien Hotel and Spa? Share your experiences!