“Very nice and quiet!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Atlanta
“Very nice and quiet!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

It had soundproof windows and was very clean. Breakfast was not good quality. Newer hotel. Management was very nice. I would stay here again if in the area. Nice view of the mountains. Can borrow bikes. Furniture was new and comfortable beds

Stayed July 2014
Matthew B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder North, responded to this review, August 15, 2014
Thank you for the great feedback on your recent stay with us. If you are able to provide any further feedback on what you are looking for in a breakfast it would be greatly appreciated as we are always looking to make our hotel better. It makes us very happy to hear that you would stay here again if ever in the area. We look forward to seeing you again. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder-North!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Lake Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for 6 nights while visiting our daughter and her family in Boulder. This hotel is slightly over one year old and has an exterior that definitely states "you are in Colorado" with very nice stone work and well maintained grounds. Our room was well furnished and very clean. I particularly liked the room darkening shade and the abundance of pillows. The staff we encountered was always friendly. Belisa Morgan, Asst. Gen. Mgr., gave us tips on various restaurants and activities nearby. The breakfast crew always had smiles and a good morning. Many thanks to Kirsten for making a waffle for me when my arthritic fingers just wouldn't work one morning. And, hats off to Joey, India and Souky for helping me with the complimentary Wi-Fi. While the hotel is near railroad tracks, we were not bother by any noise from passing trains. The best surprise was the bicycles and helmets on hand for guests at no charge. When we checked out, we were asked if there was anything that could be done to make our stay more enjoyable or improve this Hampton Inn. I couldn't think of any possible improvement. Next time we are in Boulder, we will definitely stay at this hotel.

Room Tip: We were in room 307 and it was very quiet.
Green Features: Very impressive that there were trash and recycling cans throughout the hotel.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder-North! It makes me happy to hear that as a team we made your stay so nice. I will make sure India, Souky, Kirsten, Joey and Belisa all know that you made sure to mention them. We do want evey guest to have the best stay possible and we are happy that to hear that there was nothing more we could have done to make your stay the best. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Boulder area.
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2014

A very enjoyable stay. The property was just about a year old and they have taken great care of all aspects of the hotel, rooms, and grounds. Will definitely stay again. Staff was very friendly and appreciated the green environment.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Thank you for the wonderful review. The greatest compliment for us is to know that you choose to come stay with us again. I am glad that your stay was very enjoyable. Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder-North we look forward to seeing you again!
Boca Raton
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

This hotel is very new and has adequate facilities. The staff are friendly and helpful but they were not able to rectify 2 issues that caused our visit to be uncomfortable. First, our room shuddered and shook every once in a while. Not sure if it was the nearby train or something from the roof as we were on the 3rd floor. My kids thought we were joking until they experienced it themselves. Also, the shower pressure was insanely low. We had the maintenance man come to fix it and he left a note saying it was much improved but it was exactly the same. We have been in hotels in the Florida Keys with more water pressure and they are infamous for bad pressure. I had to go into Boulder to have my hair shampooed as there was not any possible way to do it in the hotel shower. Believe me, I am not a fancy schmancy girl but I do like clean-ish hair. Breakfast was the normal free breakfast stuff. By 9a.m. they were out of meat (I think it was sausage.) and the sliced fresh fruit. (There were whole apples and oranges.) Minus the terrible water pressure and odd shaking room, the hotel is nicely appointed and clean. There are not safes in the room so I had to take my purse and anything valuable with me every time we left. Safes in the lobby do make me feel comfortable and judging by the reviews about stolen items, it would be better for them to invest in room safes.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
I appreciate you taking the time to provide me valuable feedback regarding your stay with us. If you could please provide me some more information on your specific room number that would be greatly appreciated as I would like to correct the water pressure issue as well as see if there is a solution to the room shuddering. We are replenishing our breakfast items on a regular basis and at times items may seem empty but fresh items do get brought back out. We are looking into the possibility of installing in room safes as we are always looking at ways we can improve the hotel. I am glad to hear that you did feel the hotel was nicely appointed and clean. I hope that you are able to stay with us again and we can give you an exception stay as that truely is our goal.
Houston, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I have absolutely nothing bad to say about this hotel. It is easy to find and very accessible . . . spic and span, clean and well-furnished . . . wi-fi in the rooms . . . great views to the west . . . friendly and helpful staff . . . fresh cookies and lemonade available in the lobby through the evening . . . bicycles on hand for those who want to take a ride . . . within walking distance (2 blocks) of a large grocery story and several eating establishments and stores . . . a well-stocked breakfast, including several hot items, all in a comfortable lounge . . . comfortable bed and a large selection of pillows to choose from on the bed (king) . . . room-darkening shades over the windows to allow for sleeping a little later in the morning . . . recycling opportunties everywhere in rooms and in hallways.

The hotel is 10-12 minutes from downtown Boulder/Pearl Street/University of Colorado. It is in the Gunbarrel district, so there are a number of companies nearby, for whom this would be a great hotel for business.

I will stay in this hotel again!

Room Tip: A west room will give you the mountain view.
Green Features: Rooms had at least two bins for recyclables. Recycle receptacles were also prominent in all the hallways and public areas.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Great review, Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder-North! So happy to hear that you will be staying with us again. We are so gald you found some many things to your liking and how clean the property was along with the helpfull and friendly staff. We can't wait to see you again.
Boulder, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2014

Newly constructed, high quality facility, very clean, helpful staff. I was there to officiate a wedding. I got a great night's sleep, they allowed me a generous late check out (I didn't want to be all dressed up and no where to go for the late afternoon wedding.) The business center allowed me to easily make last minute changes to the ceremony and print them for the groom to review. The eggs at the breakfast bar were light and tasty. Overall a very nice stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder-North! We appreciate all of your great feedback from your stay with us. Glad to hear how well evrthying worked out for you and how helpful the staff was. We hope you are able to stay with us again, Thank you for the wonderful review.
IL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

This is about an hour's drive away from Rocky Mountain National Park. My wife and I stayed here for a couple of nights as our headquarters for the park. The breakfast is very good, and the staff was very nice. We even left something behind in the room after checkout, and the cleaning staff found it. The hotel staff mailed it back to our house for us as we were long gone. I'd stay here again anytime.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Matthew B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder North, responded to this review, August 5, 2014
By saying you'd stay here again anytime sums things up quite well. We are so happy you chose to stay with us while exploring the great beauty of Rocky Mountain National Park. Glad to hear that we were able to get your items left behind with us promptly back to you. Hopefully you will be able to come visit us again, Thank you so much for the wonderful review.

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Boulder North? Share your experiences!