“Great food, service, and ales” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Eclectic
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
New Braunfels, Texas
“Great food, service, and ales”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

We went back during the same trip because the food was outstanding for a brew pub and the ales were very good.

Visited July 2014

Arlington, TX
“Pretty Good Food • OK Beer”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Wife and I came here for dinner and drinks last month. We split ribs, turkey, sausage, and sides, and I had a flight of four beers. The wife liked the dry-rub ribs, I liked the turkey, neither of us really cared for the sausage, and the sides were fine. As for the beer, I have an appreciation for a wide variety of styles, but all four samples I had were at best OK.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Eagle River, Alaska
“Excellent Lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2014

We stopped here for lunch after finding it through the "near me now" app on Trip Advisor. Service was excellent, food delicious, and the beer was very tasty. We had gyros made with beef brisket which was a creative and delicious alternative to the normal gyro sandwich. Would definately go again,

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Centennial, Colorado
“Treated us nice on our anniversary”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Visited the brewpub while we were out celebrating our anniversary. The beer is good and they have a good selection of choices on tap. They feature their own beer, as well as selections from other craft breweries. The food was good, and the staff was very friendly and attentive. While chatting with one of the waitresses, my wife mentioned we were in Boulder to celebrate our anniversary and run the Bolder Boulder. Fate surprised us with a complimentary dessert in recognition of our anniversary. That was very nice and unexpected.

Visited May 2014
Golden, Colorado
“I had higher expectations, but not bad. Great outdoors!”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

Busy! Noisy! Lots of people! Wow, this place should be great! But for us, it was just ok. I really like their marketing and planning and business model, but I was a little bummed about the food and beer. We each had their award winning flight, but for me, I was a little underwhelmed. I thought their American Stout was the best of the 5. The others were unremarkable. Food was ok, but my fries with my burger were WAY burned, and seriously, $9.50 just for a simple burger? Hmm. I thought all of their prices were a little high for what we had. The ribs were smoked and ok, but not amazing. I loved their outside space/patio - really nice arrangement, and nicely broken up with different elevations. Service was pretty good, including the hostess. I just wish the beer were a little better, and prices a bit lower.

• Visited May 2014