“Just go! Big servings of delicious food- every time!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 508 Restaurants in Boulder
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Rochester, NY
“Just go! Big servings of delicious food- every time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2013

This is one of the best restaurants I have been to. Who would think that such a good restaurant would be attached to the Best Western? I've eaten there three times with various people and each meal has been delicious, inventive with huge portions. This time around I had a salmon caper eggs benedict unlike anything I"ve ever had before. They also serve more "meal" meals for breakfast as well. I whole heartedly recommend this restaurant. I think you will find something delicious for any palate!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

CT
“Great breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Stopped by for breakfast on a recent Saturday. It was a game day so we had to wait about 40 minutes. Once seated, we ordered the $1 (!) bloody Mary's and orders our meals. Everything was really good, although the portions were huge! I didn't need anything to ewt for the rest of the day!

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Charlottesville, Virginia
“Great Brew Pub in Boulder”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

Had dinner here twice while in town on business. Went on a thursday night and had no trouble getting a table right away. Went the next (friday) night and it was packed. Great selection of beer on tap with very good food.

Visited September 2013
Olathe, Kansas, United States
“Great Start”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2013

Last weekend I was in Boulder attending a conference and had the good fortune to enjoy the Buff Restaurant one morning for breakfast . I highly recommend this restaurant. The food and service were very good. I enjoyed the French toast along with crispy bacon, eggs and great coffee. This is a great place to start your day in Boulder.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Turin, Italy
“Breakfast that leaves you satisfied!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I tried the saddlebag (made with sausages) with scrambled eggs and was really good, with really fluffy and tasty pancakes.
At first they got my order wrong (eggs were sunnyside) but remade it in a minute or so, even though the place was packed.
I wished I had the chance to come back and try something else as well. The skillets that I saw passing by seemed pretty delicious.

Visited September 2013