“Great breakfast, very casual” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Waco
“Great breakfast, very casual”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

We stopped for breakfast on our way out of Boulder largely on the recommendation of TripAdvisor ratings and we were not disappointed! This is a very casual place, a bit difficult to find because it is tucked around between some buildings off the street advertised as the address. The staff were super friendly and the food was great. I had traditional Eggs Benedict, my wife had omlet; both were great. Many choices on the large menu. Service was quick, never pushy; and the prices were very reasonable. The wait staff wore great t-shirts emblazoned with "Eat in the Buff!" Fun! The city of Boulder is filled with a huge number of great places to eat. Buff is certainly one of those.

Visited May 2013

midwest
“Great Breakfast in Boulder”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Its a year later and I'm writing a review to recommend the Pacific Benedict and a mimosa. It was so good that I still remember it. I was in Boulder for a wedding last summer and ate here as part of a post-wedding breakfast get together. My family almost made an excuse to miss the breakfast assuming this was just another college town, hole in the wall diner. So glad we didn't. The service was fantastic and friendly, my coffee cup was never empty, and I'm still on a search to find an eggs benedict as good as the Pacific Benedict. I'm tempted to make the 12 hour drive back to Boulder just to try it again. :)

• Visited June 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Delray Beach, Florida
“Cannot beat this place for breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Whether nursing a hangover (bloody mary's are amazing), or coming here with your family, you can't find a better place to get together for breakfast. The food here is PHENOMENAL and you are not left hungry after your meal. The servers are great, very attentive and if you are dining with small children, will get their orders started to get their food out early and avoid the crankies. As I'm writing this, I'm literally craving a Rustic Benedict breakfast!

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Denver, Colorado
“Best breakfast in Boulder”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Where else can you get a deep fried breakfast burrito? I also highly recommend their pancakes and the huevos rancheros.

Boulder, Colorado
“Consistently good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013

My wife and our boys always come here when we get time, love the potatoes, service is usually super friendly

• Visited December 2012