“Wonderful Breakfast Venue” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast
Boulder, Colorado, USA
“Wonderful Breakfast Venue”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I visit the Walnut Cafe, or its sibling the Southside Walnut Cafe (at the Table Mesa Shopping Center), about once a month. Almost always busy, both the service and the food are good. One of my favorite dishes is a simple two eggs over easy with sides of fruit and blueberry cornbread. The coffee is just so-so, but refilled frequently. The restaurant can be noisy, especially the Southside Walnut Cafe, but is still a perfect place to meet a friend or colleague for an informal business meeting.

Visited October 2013

yorba linda, calif
“Good cafe off the main tourist route”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

Very good breakfast - went back the next day to pick up some slices of pie which are excellent. There are several choices on the breakfast menu And the coffee is good.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Sidney, Maine
“Huge breakfast at the right price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

My husband and I stopped here on the recommendation of Yelp and we are glad we did. With many of the items you get to pick 2 "sides" but they are really more like additional breakfasts! I had the scramble with veggie sausage and mushrooms and cheese and then had pancakes and potatoes for my sides. I have to say the potatoes were not my favorite breakfast potatoes -- I might have had too high of hopes for them. A little too seasoned for my taste. The pancakes were fluffy and excellent. Huge breakfast at the right price with a lot of fun sides.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Collinsville, Connecticut
“Yummy Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

In the back corner of a shopping plaza area, we went here on a recommendation from our local hosts. It was yummy! Not amazing, but really good. Definitely good choices on the menu and was enjoyable. I would go back, if I had several days in Boulder again.
(I would definitely go back to Snooze for breakfast, as that was my absolute favorite)

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Skokie, Illinois
“YESYESYES”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Boulders top breakfast. Everything is good, yes, everything! Pancakes are fabulous. People wait in line and now I know why.

Visited August 2013