“quality decline” 3 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Brasserie Ten Ten is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 508 Restaurants in Boulder
Cross street: 10th St.
Boulder, Colorado
“quality decline”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

I used to LOVE the duck confit here. I came back again and again and each time, my company loved their meals and I loved my duck. I excitedly brought a friend here in July to try the duck, and I quickly noticed on the menu that the description had changed slightly. I got suspicious, "if it's not broke don't fix it," but the waiter assured me that it was still the same high quality food. It wasn't. It was dry, the actual leg was MUCH smaller, no cherries, no breast cuts, it didn't even feel like we were at the same restaurant. Another case of quality decline (I've been noticing this a lot lately). Maybe it's the economy. :(

Visited July 2012

Superior, Colorado
“Favorite Restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

I've been to a lot of the restaurants in and around Boulder and this is my favorite of all time. The food is consistently well prepared and delicious and the prices are reasonable. It's fun with friends at night but to loud for business. Sunday brunch is our favorite but you really can't go wrong.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Hooksett, New Hampshire
“Brasserie Ten Ten”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012

My husband and I had a wonderful experience, the food was delicious and the service was excellent. Sorry we don't live in Boulder, would go there often

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
western colorado
“wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

This is a great place. You will need reservations. The food is excellent. Superb. My only complaint is the noisy, dark atmosphere. Like all good restaurants in Boulder, the management seems to think the louder, the better. It might be that college age people find this stimulating and exciting, but I find it stressful and difficult. There was an error in our order concerning a food allergy, but the price of that dish was taken off our bill. I long for the great restaurant in which diners talk quietly and can converse without shouting.

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
boulder,co
“Great Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Love this place eat their regularly always consistently good food and great value. Try the Sunday Bruch

Visited November 2012