“I've enjoyed it each time” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #15 of 74 Activities in Boulder
Type: Dinner Theaters, Performances
Longmont, Colorado
30 attraction reviews
“I've enjoyed it each time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2014

Recently saw Spamalot there and thoroughly enjoyed it. Nice production and well-acted. The dinner was as fancy as it gets at dinner theater and has improved significantly over the last couple of years. Will return!

Casa Grande, Arizona
11 attraction reviews
“Good Night Out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

Easy parking, friendly and efficient staff and servers (actors), well done presentation of Spamalot. Okay room around the dinner tables, no bad seats, Dinner for this type of venue was really good. A good night out.

Denver, Colorado
“Best Dinner Theater in the area!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2013

I love this place! We have seen Cats, Cinderella, and Spamalot, which I think was one of the best shows yet. The comic timing was wonderful as well as the servers were friendly actors (which needs to teach the Midtown Arts dinner theater in Fort Collins a thing or two). Cats had probably some of the best dancing I've seen with great makeup as well. Cinderella had very pretty singing, and more great costumes. Spamalot was a blast, and the food was above average. The best dinner theater in Colorado. We will be back!!

Erie, Colorado
21 attraction reviews
“Amazingly good time!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 6, 2013

Went with friends and family to see Spamalot. We showed up about 20 minutes before seating and sat in the lounge and had some drinks. Interesting photos line the walls of prior shows.

My expectations on the food was low given many of the reviews, but actually I was impressed. Chicken Cordon Bleu and "Pot Pie" were tasty. Salads and bread was good as well.

The staff and show was quite good. I was surprised at the talent level for a local theater. Two of the actors had amazing voices.

We will most certainly be back.

Colorado
9 attraction reviews
“Great Shows; can I get it without the food?”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have been to the Dinner Theatre several times and always am impressed by the talented actors and their wonderful performances. However, I stopped going because the food is always disappointing. I would equate the quality of the food to airplane, coach class. Its fun to be served by the actors, but even that doesn't make up for the mush on the plate. I would have given 2 stars but for the actors.

Visited November 2012

Been to Boulder's Dinner Theatre? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Boulder's Dinner Theatre, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.