“Christmas holiday in Boulder” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
$25 Daily Credit
Ranked #12 of 21 Hotels in Boulder
Okinawa, Japan
“Christmas holiday in Boulder”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2012

The folks running this hotel are great. Welcoming, helpful, and always willing to spend time sharing advice and chatting. They really took great care of me and my son.
Their facilities are very nice and they are in a great location, very close to lots of local restaurants and shops.
I came here for the ski package that they have with the Eldora Mountain Resort, and was very pleased with the experience. The ski lodge is just a short drive away, and the trip through the canyon was beautiful. Once we got there, the skiing was great. They had lots of lifts and runs for all experience levels.
I would recommend this hotel and their ski vacation package to anyone that loves the outdoors and winter sports.
I certainly plan to come back, and I hope to see family and friends here in the future.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
BoulderMarriott, Director of Sales at Boulder Marriott, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We appreciate your feedback and loyalty to Marriott branded hotels. We will review our Christmas dinner options for next year. Thanks again.

The Boulder Marriott Team

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2012

We had a last minute change of plans due to the fires in Estes Park and travelled to Boulder for the night. On our way we began to call a few hotels to get an idea of rates, etc. It was our first time in Boulder. When I called the Boulder Marriott I spoke with Christiane who was friendly and super helpful in giving me all the details of the property and area. We decided to head towards the Marriott and check it out- Upon arrival we were greeted by Christiane at the front desk- She immediately put us at ease and made us feel like we were staying at a friends house (only much much bigger)- Ohh and the cookies at the front desk were amazing- This Marriott is first class. We got up to the room and found it to be perfect. Plenty of room a view looking out over CU-Boulder (did not see it until the morning and it was beautiful). The best parts about this property was that the staff paid attention to details and we were always greeted with a smile. Got back from my morning run and was asked if I would like a bottle of water- DETAILS- Concierge lounge is highly recommended too-Worth it. Worth the stay and I can absolutely say that this Marriott property exceeded our expectations and is a must stay in Boulder

Room Tip: Executive suite upgrade is worth it!! Picture below is a 3rd floor view- The top 2 must be even bett...
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
BoulderMarriott, Director of Sales at Boulder Marriott, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
Thank you so much for your kind words regarding your recent stay at the Boulder Marriott. We will make sure to pass along your kudos to the appropriate staff members. Thanks again and please come back and see us soon!

Tampa, Florida
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 29, 2012

Rooms are okay. Front desk staff is not rude, but also not at all customer focused or accommodating. Despite asking for a quiet room and specifying that it not be a connecting room, I was put in a connecting room. When the room I went into smelled strongly of smoke, I went back to the front desk to ask for another. I also reiterated that I wanted a room that was NOT connecting. I was put in another connecting room. Apparently they just tune out any requests. Not worth switching since requests fall on deaf ears, but I did hear neighbors the entire time. Again, not an awful hotel. But very lacking in service. Location is great if you like to shop.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We take all of our guests' comments very and we will address your concerns. We hope to have a chance to serve you again in the near future.

Dallas, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Love the hotel, kind of a hike to Pearl street if your drinking about 6 blocks up and 2 blocks over. Other hotels for the same price closer to pearl street if thats what you are coming too. Only reason I didn't give it an excellent is they charge $10 for parking and its not as close to Pearl street as they said.
Front deak is great, got upgraded to a corner suite due to our level of membership room was ackward. TV is so far from the bed I had to wear glasses to watch it, which was a running joke the whole vacation. Hotel was extremely quiet and bed was a dream.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
We appreciate you taking the time to review your recent stay in Boulder. We strive for excellence and it is through your comments that we are able to better our staff and service. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Cary, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I would highly recommend this hotel. The rooms were very clean. The service was stellar. When packing up and leaving, I accidently threw away a box with some pinecones and leaves from nearby park that my wife and kids picked during a hike. These items were the basis for a holiday wreath.

While at an airport 500 miles away I noticed the missing items and called Chrissy at the front desk. She rumaged threw a common area trash bin, found the rascal lost cones, carefully boxed them bac up and shipped them to me. Chrissy and all the staff were so very gracious and helpful. I am making sure I return here on future trips back to boulder.

Nels Roseland, Cary, NC

Room Tip: Just ask Chrissy.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Thank you for your feedback! We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Lawrenceville, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

This was a nice hotel in a great Location. My room was very clean, and had all the amenities I needed. The restaurant was excellent just a bit pricy. The hotel was also a bit pricy but very nice and yes I would stay there again, but maybe not eat dinner there. The location is close to all you need and walking distance to IHOP and even an Einstein bagel.

Room Tip: Parking was a bit steep $10.00 a night try parking outside for free!
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
BoulderMarriott, Director of Sales at Boulder Marriott, responded to this review, November 16, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We look forward to having you back in the near future.

Atlanta, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have been staying at this hotel regularly for the last 6 months as I was working on a project in Boulder, CO. This is a typical Marriott type hotel, nice rooms, plenty of space, very comfortable beds and adequate work space. Being a "status" member with Marriott I was able to use the Concierge facilities. Unfortunately I cannot say that these were at the top of my list as far as quality is concerned. breakfast was extremely basic - definitely "continental" with no real extras.
The staff at this hotel always went out of their way to help and provide top rate service. Well they succeeded.
WiFi is available in all rooms, but the quality seemed to vary. I always seemed to have difficulty logging in and getting internet access. Not sure what the issues were but it was definitely very flaky. There were also issues with the TV reception, some of the channels kept blanking out and would display "No signal". This seemed to be a technical issue that was common to all rooms that I stayed in.

Overall a very good hotel.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for staying with us during the duration of your project and also for letting us know what we can improve on. We are appreciative of feedback and take your concerns very seriously. We are currently working hard with our television provider to resolve any issues and will have them fixed by your next stay. Thank you again.

The Boulder Marriott Team

Been to Boulder Marriott? Share your experiences!