“Chinese Street Food at its Finest” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Dining options: Lunch, Delivery
Boulder, Colorado
“Chinese Street Food at its Finest”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2014

We have been going to Zoe Ma Ma for as long as they have been open. My husband found it walking down the street and decided to give it a try. He took me back shorly after his first visit. I fell in love with the noodle bowl consisting of ground pork, julienne carrots and cucumbers, green onions and cilantro in a sauce. Wish I could spell the name for you, but if you go in and describe it, they will know just what you want. This is a very small restaurant so you may have to share a table with another couple. We have eaten the dumplings and the pot stickers, all quite yummy. We visit this restaurant every couple of weeks so I can get my fix of their food. Reasonably priced and the staff is extremely friendly. Worth a try!!

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

83% Recommend
Atlanta
“Authentic”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2014

Thought this place offered up truly authentic food. I had their main noodle dish and some pot stickers, both were so yummy. It takes a little time to get your order, but when it is fresh and made to order, who cares. Also, extremely reasonably priced!

Visited June 2014
“Flawless”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014 via mobile

The service and food is so good that I come back as many times as possible. It's located in downtown Boulder, so parking is a bit hard. They have an outdoor sort of patio which tends to be quiet and enjoyable. Not enough good things can be said about this place.

I recommend the Za Jiang Mian (I think that's how you spell it) and the iced green tea.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Terrible!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Wanted to love this little place, but unfortunately the food was so bad we had to throw it away. We got take out, drove to our home in the mountains, about 40 minutes away, tasted it and tossed it in the trash...I mean, both dishes we ordered were really that bad.
Boulder has so many great choices for dining, I suggest you go around the corner to the Kitchen, Tahona, or the Mediterranean...way way better!

Visited May 2013
“I love Zoe Mama”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We are regulars here, and would highly recommend it to travelers and locals alike. Great for takeout, or a quick dine in experience while walking downtown. Their signature noodle dishes are my favorite. Natural meats, friendly service and uniquely delicious food.

Visited February 2014