We stayed at Chautauqua Colorado cottages for a girls getaway weekend. We stayed in cottage #6. It was everything we could have wanted it to be. It had been updated with new appliances, comfy bedding and the heat worked beautifully. I say this because the cottage retains the appearance of something built in the early 1900s, yet was very comfortable. The view out the back screened in porch was beautiful. We saw a family of deer the morning we left. The cottage was only a 5 minute drive into Boulder, we could have walked it comfortably if it had been warmer. There are great trails on the property too. It was a wonderful trip and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this property to anyone looking for a relaxing break from a hectic pace. (There are no televisions or phones, but there is wireless internet available.)
- Also Known As:
- Chautauqua Cottages Hotel Boulder
- Chautauqua Cottages Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Founded in 1898 this National Historic Landmark is nestled beneath Boulder’s Flatiron Mountains. We are 40 miles from DIA and 1.5 miles from the Pearl Street Mall in downtown Boulder. With year-round lodging in our 58 charming cottages and two lodges, we offer an exceptional setting for reunions, weddings, retreats or a romantic getaway. Enjoy dining at the historic Chautauqua Dining Hall, concerts, educational programs, silent films and the critically acclaimed Colorado Music Festival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Chautauqua Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.