Cottages are cute and perfect for a vacation away from it all. No tv,no phones. Just peace and quiet. We spent the weekend with our kids 7&8 in cottage 411. 1 bedroom with 1 sofa sleeper. Kitchen had everything we needed to cook meals in each day. Nice screened in porch to eat dinner and look out at the amazing views of the Flat Irons. We hiked and played tennis day each day. Great trails are perfect for beginners and kids. You most go for the views of Boulder. Picnicked
in the park and took the kids to the play ground. Nice Art Show this weekend. Close enough to our home in Denver yet away from it
all. We will be back!!
- Also Known As:
- Chautauqua Cottages Hotel Boulder
- Chautauqua Cottages Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Founded in 1898 this National Historic Landmark is nestled beneath Boulder’s Flatiron Mountains. We are 40 miles from DIA and 1.5 miles from the Pearl Street Mall in downtown Boulder. With year-round lodging in our 58 charming cottages and two lodges, we offer an exceptional setting for reunions, weddings, retreats or a romantic getaway. Enjoy dining at the historic Chautauqua Dining Hall, concerts, educational programs, silent films and the critically acclaimed Colorado Music Festival. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Chautauqua Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.