“Not consistent enough for me” 3 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #52 of 445 Restaurants in Boulder
Cuisines: Pizza
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
“Not consistent enough for me”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

Been here three times, first time was probably some of the best pizza we had ever had! So we brought our whole family there and it sucked!! Pizza didn't seem cooked, took over an hour and 15 min, and the waiter didn't seem to care that we were unsastisfied!! Still longing for that first experience me and the wife went back alone, just not the same... We ended up just pretty much eating crust and honey since the rest of the pizza was soggy! Won't prolly be back:(

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Rolla, Missouri, United States
“Some Great Unique Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2012

My Girlfriend and I stopped here after seeing it on Man V. Food and was worth the trip. Its in a good location so its not out of your way. The staff was friendly and the salad buffet was great. If you go you have to get the pizza, which is what makes this place memorable. You can can choose everything about your pizza including: the style, types of bread, sauces, cheeses, and toppings.The pizza was delicious but it is not my favorite in the world which is why i'm only giving it a 4, sorry guys. It was still great and if you have a huge group of people try out their massive 14 lb pizza, I really wish I could have. Enjoy!

• Visited May 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Casper, Wyoming, United States
“GREAT FOOD”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

I loved this place, WONDERFUL service! So many options, any kind of pizza you could dream of. Loved it!

Visited May 2012
Toronto, Canada
“Man vs Food was right...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

...this place has some of the best pizza I've ever had the pleasure of tasting. I can't speak to the actual restaurant as we got delivery.

FOOD:
My significant other is a huge fan of "Man vs Food" on the Food Network. Timely that he saw an episode that went through Boulder's eateries. After a day of exploring, we decided that it was time to put the show to test and see if bites were really as good as the show alludes to. Definitely did not disappoint. We opted for the 1lb Hamburger & Sausage Combo Mountain Pie on Honey Whole Wheat (closest pizza to the challenge one). So. Unbelievably. Good. They layer the pizza first with a homemade tomato sauce (you can taste the hints of garlic and oregano), then a layer of ground beef or sausage, then a mixture of chopped red onion, mushrooms and green peppers, thereafter a layer of beef or sausage, topped with mozzarella cheese and sliced pepperoni. I was in heaven...and very sad that we didn't order the 2lb. The crusts you dip in honey, which is a perfect combo of salty and sweet. HIghly, highly recommend.

DELIVERY:
Fast, friendly and a hot pizza. YUM.

Order here. That's all.
PRICE:

Visited March 2012
Colorado
“Famous Moutain Pies”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

My family gives this mixed reviews. I love the pizza's, but some complain that it is never hot, even when you send it back to reheat. Maybe it's a liability problem? (burnt tongue!) Nice choices of beer and salad bar at fair prices. The big fat mountain pie is famous and unique to this restaurant chain; they serve it with honey for the crust. There is a patio area that is partially shaded by trees and separating it a bit from the highway. They have a lunch buffet at an ok price, but, again, it can be coolish. I think they put plenty of toppings on and cheese for me.