“Amazing Sasquatch Board Experience” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 attractions in Bond
Type: Water sports
More attraction details
Attraction Details
Owner description: Stand Up Paddle Colorado is revolutionizing the way people recreate in Colorado during the summers. We are the first SUP focused river outfitter in the state and have a one of a kind base camp on the shores of the Colorado River. Our goal is to offer safe, fun, informative and instructional tours and spread the stoke we have for the emergent sport of SUP.We have great media package upgrades and group pricing. We offer transportation from Summit County, Vail, Avon and Beaver Creek and have the largest fleet available in the state. Because of our location, you will find that we have multiple start times that can fit into your schedule. We have package options if you are serious about exploring different sections and testing yourself and your group in a ride and experience like no other.
Denver, Colorado
“Amazing Sasquatch Board Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

My wife and I rode the Colorado together on a Sasquatch board. Had no idea what we were getting into, but ended up being one of the best river trips we have ever taken. Bring some friends, do the squatch board. I fell in the Colorado River in May. It didn't matter because they provided a wet suit and boots for us. Just do it - awesome time.

Visited May 2013

Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“amazesup”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Stand Up Paddle Colorado was one of the best Colorado adventures i've EVER had! I've never really been a fan of water, as I've never been a great swimmer, but I went out with Javier and Joey who made the trip completely comfortable for me. Once I got out on the board and onto the river I felt incredibly safe with them. We had a blast out there and I would Definitely recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a fun and safe adventure on the river!

Visited May 2013
Grand Lake, Colorado
“So much stoke!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Stand Up Paddle Colorado is a stellar company. I booked a trip for my friend and I on my birthday last year and little did I know this would be one of the most amazing and memorable experiences of my life. Upon arrival we were greeted by our SUP guides of the day, who were happy to help with the fitting of life jackets and helmets. Before we began our paddle down the river, the guides gave us some helpful tips on how to navigate our board through the rapids of the Colorado. Once on the water they further helped us with reading the water and positioning ourselves to begin our SUP adventure! The guides were amazing!! And they even sliced up some awesome watermelon at the end of the trip! I would recommend SUPCO to anyone who's looking for an adventure on the river!

Visited August 2012
Denver, Colorado, United States
3 attraction reviews
“A True Colorado Adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I brought my three children (ages 7-13) to Stand Up Paddle Co and we all had an incredible time!! The guides were great and ensured, regardless of skill level, that everyone had a fun filled day. The thrill of riding down the Colorado River on a paddleboard was simply one of the best adventures we all have ever had but when you add in the scenery and wildlife our trip went to a whole new level. There is no doubt we will do this trip again several times this summer! It is a must do if visiting the Vail Valley!

Visited September 2012
Vail, Colorado, United States
“I love SUPCO!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013

I tried Stand Up Paddle Boarding for the first time this summer with Stand Up Paddle Colorado and LOVED IT!!! Their website is awesome and I was able to book my trip right online! The dome is so cool and all the guys that work there are so great! My trip was a blast and a learned a lot-- I can't wait to take another trip and bring all my friends next summer!!!

Visited August 2012