Two families stayed in separate Condos for nearly 2 weeks.
Great location, Ski in out to Elkhorn (remember to duck through tunnel!) or bus / walk to Centennial / Strawberry to catch first lift. (Stop in at Starbucks for a double expresso, small cup with 1/2 milk for your am caffeine kick).
Condo was fantastic and very well appointed, thermostats worked well to allow separate temperatures in different areas.
Michael and Jeremy very helpful and friendly as were Minnesota and Java (Minnesota likes her tummy rubbed, not sure about Michael!)
Hopefully will return next year!
- Also Known As:
- Creekside At Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Creekside At Beaver Creek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creekside is nestled among the pines, blue spruce and aspen in a stream side setting right on the banks of Beaver Creek, from which this internationally famous resort borrows its name. Whether you visit to ski, play championship golf, plan a retreat or seminar, or simply take in the beauty of the Rocky Mountains, you'll find your stay at Creekside at Beaver Creek a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Creekside at Beaver Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.