This was our third year at Creekside and everything is still good. The room we had (B408) is a great 2 bdrm/3ba condo. We entertained multiple families from Atlanta a couple of nights, you have ski-in/ski-out which reduces all the issues of heavy skis/ski boots, they have covered/enhanced the hot tub area, the staff is great (Michael/Jeremy), and it was half the rate as slope side. During President's week you a pay a premium but this place is great overall. The trail from Creekside down to Elkhorn lift is greatly improved and you have shuttle service to all the places you need to go in the event you have one too many drinks at Bachelor Gulch. You are a 4-5 minute walk to the ice skating rink and the village, and the Snowcat ride and dinner at Zach's/Beano's is beautiful and good (but expensive-check the menu before going). We had snow every day & night during President's week so the skiing was awesome (foot deep powder at the top of BC mountain which was challenging). This is a safe/well managed resort where children can navigate and get around without 100% adult supervision. Our children went skiing one afternoon alone and got a little turned around. One of the BC staff accompanied them down to our condo and dropped them off. You do not have al the crazy snowboarders and the lines have been short all three years. You can ski one mountain in the morning (Bachelor Gulch) and one in the afternoon (BC Mtn).
- Also Known As:
- Creekside At Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Creekside At Beaver Creek Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Creekside is nestled among the pines, blue spruce and aspen in a stream side setting right on the banks of Beaver Creek, from which this internationally famous resort borrows its name. Whether you visit to ski, play championship golf, plan a retreat or seminar, or simply take in the beauty of the Rocky Mountains, you'll find your stay at Creekside at Beaver Creek a memorable one. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your Creekside at Beaver Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.