We had the privilege of staying at the Pines on September 23/24 on our first-ever trip to Beaver Creek ! We were ending a weeklong road trip through the west from Texas and have often been to Colorado for travel, but as we aren't skiers, this is one area we had missed.
We actually chose this hotel because of its TripAdvisor reviews--but we will make a special effort to stay there in the future ! The setting is idyllic..away from the bustle of BeaverCreek Village and secluded among the trees, but close enough to walk to all the shops and great restaurants just down the road in the glorious fall weather we enjoyed ! This is the season between the family travel times of summer and the arrival of the great Colorado ski season, so it was not at all crowded, but actually allowed leisurely shopping, dining, and hiking without having to deal with larger crowds to access services in the area, restaurant reservations, etc.
The hotel was immacculate inside and out--the landscape was impeccable ! The interior appointments were tasteful and obviously of high quality. The front desk and door staff we met, especially Brett, Josh, and AJ, took care of absolutely everything we needed--great recommendations for dining in the area! Very friendly and knowledgeable , with a level of professionalism we very much appreciated..commensurate with the luxury expected in the Rock Resort system. We especially loved the complimentary fresh Starbuck's coffee service available early each morning right down the hall from our room-- very convenient, as their restaurant breakfast service was abbreviated due to the time of year. Room appointments were excellent, and while we did have a bit of an issue with the strength/ reliability of the wireless service in our room, we didn't mention it until we were checking out, and then found out they were scheduled in fact to upgrade that system on the 2nd and 3rd floors the week after we stayed...really a minor glitch in an otherwise over-the-top experience !
Though we were fortunate to book on a season special package, our room had a phenomenal view of Beaver Creek village and the town of Avon and the mountains in the distance..we couldn't have asked for a better "introduction" to Beaver Creek ! Even if you're not a skier, The Pines Lodge at Beaver Creek is definitely worth making a special effort to get there--anytime of the year !
- Also Known As:
- The Pines Lodge, a Rock Hotel Beaver Creek
- The Pines Lodge, a Rock Hotel
- Pines Hotel Beaver Creek
- The Pines Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Slope side at Beaver Creek, The Pines Lodge is a luxurious yet intimate lodge that features ski-in access, exceptional accommodations, and remarkable views throughout the year. Nestled between aspens and pines and overlooking the majestic beauty of The Rockies, The Pines Lodge offers the luxury ski resort experience of a lifetime. While staying at The Pines Lodge you, your guests, and your family will be mere steps away from the ski slopes and the Grouse Mountain Grill, a AAA Four Diamond Award-winning restaurant, where you’ll be treated to some of the finest fare in all of Colorado.The Pines Lodge was recently awarded the #3 in Top Resort in the Continental United States by the 2012 Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards readers survey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Amex, getaroom.com, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Pines Lodge, A RockResort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.