“Pines Lodge September weekend” 5 of 5 stars

3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   141 Scott Hill Road, Beaver Creek, CO 81620   |
Hotel packages
Ranked #2 of 21 hotels in Beaver Creek
ohio
“Pines Lodge September weekend”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a 3 bedroom condo the weekend of September 22, 2013. It is on the top floor of the hotel. The unit was well appointed, well kept and quite comfortable. The kitchen had all needed amenities. We chose to take food in, and suggest that if you also choose to do that, don't forget items such as foil, cooking spray, etc. The only disappointment was the lack of hair dryers in the bathrooms. With the price of this unit, I did not expect a hair dryer to be needed.
I was surprised at how many people the unit would accommodate up to ten people. There were only three people in our party, so the unit was larger than we needed.
We did not use the restaurant or pool.
We did walk into Beaver Creek Village and found it to be charming.
The staff was very nice and attentive.
Overall, a lovely place, nice views, and good time.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Pines L, General Manager at The Pines Lodge, A RockResort, responded to this review, October 10, 2013
Dear bbaajj,

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback about your recent visit to Beaver Creek. It was nice to hear you enjoyed your stay in one of our well appointed penthouse condominiums and how attentive our staff was to your needs. Sorry about the lack of hair dryers in your unit during your stay. Normally all our hotel rooms and condos have one in every bathroom.

Please come back soon to stay with us again and try our pool or dine at the Grouse Mountain Grill.

301 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (65)
Knoxville, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Pines Lodge for a long weekend recently for a wedding. It was perfect. The hotel and staff where very welcoming and freindly. Could not ask for better service or more freindly people.

Dear Jason W,

I appreciate you taking the time to post a review of your recent visit to The Pines Lodge. Thank you for the wonderful feedback on our staff. I am so blessed and proud of the amazing team here at the Pines.

Please come back and visit us again soon!

Johnson City, Tennessee
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

What a fantastic place to enjoy the beauty of Beaver Creek CO. The lodge is fantastic, the staff, Josh, Josh, Andy, and Megan just to name a few are all top notch! Very attentive and well mannered, they all seemed to know what we needed before we asked. The rooms are large and provide excellent space for all your stuff. The views from the rooms, resturants, and pool are breath taking. The access to the shuttle service to the village and area made decisions easy as to what to see and experience. We were able to check in early which was great and the staff worked with our schedule which meant so much and started our weekend off great!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Pines L, Manager at The Pines Lodge, A RockResort, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Dear BethW59,

We are thrilled to hear that your experience at The Pines was one filled with warm welcomes, attentive staff, and spectacular views!

We always strive to provide the highest level of customer service to our guests, so I am pleased to hear that you were able to experience this during your recent stay with us.

The Pines Lodge management and staff are grateful for all positive feedback from our guests. I appreciate you taking the time to applaud our resort.

Thank you again for your response, and we look forward to welcoming you back to The Pines Lodge in the future!

Warmest Regards,

Meghan Alley
Property Manager
The Pines Lodge – A RockResort
Denver
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

My husband and I spent Labor Day at The Pines Lodge. From the moment we arrived we knew this place was special by the manner the staff treated us. We had a King Deluxe Room with spectacular views of the mountains. The room was spacious and the bed although a bit high (I'm pretty short and had to jump on) was comfortable but the luxuries in the bathroom were amazing!

Enjoyed the prompt shuttle service to the Village for the Oktoberfest celebrations. We could drink a stein and not worry how to get back :-)! The only thing is the onsite restaurant (Mountain Grouse) had a limited menu. Nothing for any meal looked appetizing to us. In fairness, the food may have been wonderful. We did have a drink at the bar and enjoyed the piano player and friendly bartender,. Absolutely recommend this place!!

Dear HighRanch,

Thank you for spending Labor Day with us at the Pines Lodge and reviewing your stay. So happy to hear you enjoyed your room and the staff. Glad you enjoyed the Oktoberfest celebrations in the village with the beers crafted specially by our local brewery Crazy Mountain.

Please come back soon to stay with us again and we do have step stools available for our guest that have trouble accessing our pillow top beds.

Highlands Ranch, Colorado, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

My wife and I decided on a Pines Lodge Beaver Creek getaway for our anniversary. I couldn't be more impressed with the staff, room and facilities. At the front desk Caitlin greeted us and asked about our stay. I mentioned we were here on an anniversary trip and she sneakily upgraded our room. We went from a standard room to a near suite with gorgeous views of the mountain...THANKS Caitlin! The next surprise was a bottle of wine, chilled on ice, with a handwritten card signed by four members of the staff congratulating us on our anniversary...THANKS again to all!! Service and attention to detail like this goes way above and beyond anything I would have ever expected.

The room was spacious and clean. The hot tub was relaxing and pool was clean as could be too. Hopped on a treadmill in the spacious and immaculate fitness center and enjoyed a good workout.

I can't say enough great things about our stay and we will return for another fun get away. Simply AWESOME! Good for romantic, fun times but I could also bring the kids and enjoy all the Pines has to offer.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Littleton, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

Oh, what a wonderful experience. Not only did we arrive way early and they let us check in but, we had an amazing room with views over the mountain. Our room was spacious and very comfortable. I would have happily spent several days here just wandering down to the village, enjoying the pool and hot tub and staring out at the beautiful mountains. My kids said' "this is our favorite hotel- ever!". I think some of that is due to the amazing location and the sheer beauty of Beaver Creek. An amazing summer getaway!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Pines L, Front Office Manager at The Pines Lodge, A RockResort, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Dear mtngyrl_10,

I am glad to hear we were able to accommodate your early arrival and provide you with a beautiful view of the village. Next time you’re visiting The Pines Lodge, be sure to extend your stay so you can relax by the pool, enjoy our hot tub and go on a hike on the mountain. Thanks for the great review and hope to see you soon!

Warm regards,
Brett Schreiber
Front Office Manager
Europe
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I booked this hotel using the 'you don't see the price until you've paid' method, as there was a great deal on. I was hoping for the Beaver Creek Park Hyatt, like I got last year, and will admit I was a bit sad to see I got The Pines Lodge. It didn't sound nearly as sexy.
We arrived and were the last people to check in at midnight. Wow, such a different feel already to that of the Park Hyatt, where the lobby is busy with people at all times of day or night. Our room was not as posh as the PH, and we overlooked the car park :( but it was quiet and did the trick. They offer free Starbucks coffee between 7 and 10 am on your floor, and that was a nice treat. Also, I really liked the 10 min walk into the village, it made it feel like we have our own chalet or something. In the end, I think I prefer this hotel to PH because it's more relaxing and you can get away. And, if you get a room on the mountain side, it's gorgeous. I saw one as it was being cleaned and sighted wistfully.
My only negative would be the pool. It's tiny and we went there three times. Each time all chairs were taken. Otherwise, it's a nice place to rest your head.

Room Tip: Ask for room not on the car park side!