Excellent and Outstanding staff. Way beyond our expectations. Amazing views of the mountains and the lifts. Short walk to the village. The property was pristine and our accommodations was extremely clean. The in house restaurant "Grouse Mountain Grill " is outstanding . The staff made us feel like we were the only ones staying at the lodge. Anything we needed at any time they were happy to comply with. I highly recommend the Pines Lodge as this is our third stay and will be returning this year. I would like to THANK Mr. Macfarlane the lodge manager for his attentiveness and for making our stay a special one. You the best.
- Also Known As:
- The Pines Lodge, a Rock Hotel Beaver Creek
- The Pines Lodge, a Rock Hotel
- Pines Hotel Beaver Creek
- The Pines Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Slope side at Beaver Creek, The Pines Lodge is a luxurious yet intimate lodge that features ski-in access, exceptional accommodations, and remarkable views throughout the year. Nestled between aspens and pines and overlooking the majestic beauty of The Rockies, The Pines Lodge offers the luxury ski resort experience of a lifetime. While staying at The Pines Lodge you, your guests, and your family will be mere steps away from the ski slopes and the Grouse Mountain Grill, a AAA Four Diamond Award-winning restaurant, where you’ll be treated to some of the finest fare in all of Colorado.The Pines Lodge was recently awarded the #3 in Top Resort in the Continental United States by the 2012 Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards readers survey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Amex, Travelocity, Otel, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your The Pines Lodge, A RockResort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.