We stayed here February 1 and fell in love. The hotel is beautiful. The staff was amazing as well, very helpful front desk. We were able to rend our ski equipment onsite, and then ski right down to the lift. Very simple. The views were breathtaking as well. Would certainly recommend it! There wasn't a spa onsite, but a quick shuttle ride to one.
- Also Known As:
- The Pines Lodge, a Rock Hotel Beaver Creek
- The Pines Lodge, a Rock Hotel
- Pines Hotel Beaver Creek
- The Pines Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Slope side at Beaver Creek, The Pines Lodge is a luxurious yet intimate lodge that features ski-in access, exceptional accommodations, and remarkable views throughout the year. Nestled between aspens and pines and overlooking the majestic beauty of The Rockies, The Pines Lodge offers the luxury ski resort experience of a lifetime. While staying at The Pines Lodge you, your guests, and your family will be mere steps away from the ski slopes and the Grouse Mountain Grill, a AAA Four Diamond Award-winning restaurant, where you’ll be treated to some of the finest fare in all of Colorado.The Pines Lodge was recently awarded the #3 in Top Resort in the Continental United States by the 2012 Travel + Leisure World's Best Awards readers survey. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Pines Lodge, A RockResort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.