“Amazing food” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Grouse Mountain Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 72 restaurants in Beaver Creek
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Village Road
Transit: Beaver Creek Village Transportation is available by phone for a complimentary ride anywhere within Beaver Creek Resort (970)949-1938.
Description: Enjoy panoramic views, locally inspired cuisine, fantastic service and piano music in a fabulous mountain setting.
Rifle, Colorado
“Amazing food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

Food and service were wonderful from drinks to dinner. Kids next to our table ruined the atmosphere.

Visited August 2013

90% Recommend
Dallas, Texas
“Didn't See This Coming”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 30, 2013

On a recent trip to Vail I was treated to dinner at this wonderful retaurant. Resort dining can be iffy so I was caught a little off guard as this was an excellent experience.

Of course the view and the summer weather were as nice as one could expect. What I'm driving at though is, the food was amazing. The first thing that got my attention were the duck confit tater tots. Sounds like something from Duck Dynasty but was really more like something from a 3 star French country rerstaurant in Gascony.. Delicate, unique, perfect salt, perfect herb and spice to create an explosion of wonderful flavour. My next dish was a roasted cauliflower soup with vegatable stock, micro greens and sunflower seeds. It was again, perfect and superb in evey way. Now for the main course, angellotti pasta served with fresh fava and shaved truffles. The spelling of this pasta varies but it is roughly translated to "priests hat". These are Piedmonte styled folded pasta. These were delicate freshly and perfectly made pasta sheets folded over a stuffing of riccotta. The sauce was a light cream sauce with fresh perfectly cooked fava beans and generous black truffle shaved on top. One of the best dishes I have had in years and I have been to a lot of places over the last two years.

Great service and good wine list. If there is a better restaurant in this area I would like to know about it. But if I am in the area, I will always go back here.

• Visited July 2013
San Antonio
“Tops in Beaver Creek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed an amazing dinner at Grouse Mountain Grill on the patio, overlooking the valley below. Staff was wonderful, attentive and really outstanding. The sommelier was engaging, knowledgeable and put us onto a great Burgundy for our dinner.

And finally - the food. Unreal, 5 star, wonderful, but what made the food wonderful was the creativity in preparation and presentation. The chef even came out to deliver food and talk about what he'd done. In any event, it was wonderful. And as for desserts - don't miss "Elvis' Death Bed". Crazy fun creation. Grouse Mountain Grill was our top choice for 5 star dining. Don't miss it.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Food, service and view! All perfect!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

We took a group of 10 to the restaurant! From the lobster to the tuna, pork and lamb the meals were superb!!! Service was exceptional as we're the recommendations of the wine somalier! It just couldn't have been better!!!

Visited July 2013
Texas
“Great Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

We ate here on the first night of our trip. We had a reservation, but it had to be pushed back because a tornado shut down the Denver airport, and we were late landing. The restaurant was very accommodating, and we even got the requested table by the window. Our meal was very good. We both had the lobster mascarpone appetizer. I enjoyed their Moscow Mule too. I had the halibut, which was very good. We also shared the warm apple bread pudding; it was delicious! Our server was fantastic; he even let my boyfriend watch the NBA finals on an app on his cell phone! The restaurant was in a nice setting in the Pines Lodge and even had a terrace (lovely but too cool). I would recommend it.

• Visited June 2013