“I wish I could do this every day!” 5 of 5 stars

970-343-1138
Improve this listing
Houston, Texas
21 attraction reviews
“I wish I could do this every day!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2012

I have always had great service at this spa. This time I had the hydro wrap and scrub with Shea butter. I then followed that with a 90 minute massage. I have recently had shoulder surgery and she really helped limber my shoulder and worked my sore calves. Quiet room is very relaxing. Be sure to allow room between treatments to just relax. Get there early to enjoy the sauna, hot tub and cold plunge. And remember the Grotto. I have never seen a nicer one. Coed but most of the time you are the only one in there.

Visited July 2012

Kentucky
“Good service however”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2012

I always get facial and some other service. My facialist? Had just broken up with her boyfriend. She was sad. Which made me sad. Not relaxing. But the spa and services were reasonable. Good sale going on. Good product line. Wondefurful grotto hot spa tube for couples or singles.

Visited July 2011
St. Louis
“Spa was amazing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2012

If you are looking for true relaxation this Spa is the place to go! Can't wait to return. Everyone was accomidatine and pleasant!

Visited March 2012
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
27 attraction reviews
“Beautyfull setting, relaxing spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2012

Relaxing spa with outstanding amenities, very good massagepackages. Friendly staff.

Visited February 2012
banna0081
10 attraction reviews
“Treatment like no other!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

The spa is why we chose the Ritz. The facilities were outstanding! We had 2 separate couples massages and the therapists were great. We planned the spa/ hike combo, but it was raining so we opted for the private morning yoga session and a massage, great way to wake up in the fresh mountain air!

Visited August 2011