“Good Food” 4 of 5 stars

970-845-8808
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Splendido at the Chateau is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 71 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romance, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Scott Hill Road
Transit: "Village Transportation" brings guests from anywhere in Beaver Creek free of charge.
Denver
“Good Food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2014

The food was good, however a little over priced. Kathy playing the piano was great. She had a great voice and played and sang the songs requested.

Visited August 2014

Denver, Colorado
“Outstanding Food, Service, and Ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

We had a private dinner for a group of 20. To start off, the scenery is beautiful on the patio, and the ambience of the room makes it a pleasure to converse with colleagues or friends. Both the sea bass and steak were both cooked to perfection, and incredible quality. Dessert was a work of art. Really enjoyed the extensive wine list, and the wines selected were great, but seemed to be marked up quite a bit. You get what you pay for - and you pay for the great quality - but for a special treat it was a great experience.

Miami, Florida
“Beyond, beyond”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2014

Must have eaten here 50 times over the past 15 years. It has never disappointed and only continues to get better. The ambiance is great as the views are wonderful and the setting is superb. My wife had a new dish, lobster gazpacho soup which was out of this world and so new and creative for this chef. I ate the Dover sole for my entree which I enjoyed so much that I didn't even offer it to anyone at the table. This is quite unusual for me. My wife had the trout with sweet breads which was equally as good. Before leaving we made a reservation for us to return with my children in February during the world championships of skiing. I guess this says it all.

Nederland, Colorado
“More than splendid”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

This fancy, expensive restaurant sits far above Beaver Creek, with views from our patio table looking out to nearby mountains during the last hour of daylight. Our table setting was delightful and peaceful, though we could hear the live piano music in the distance and sounds from a cocktail party on another part of the deck. Our server was friendly, perceptive, and professionally efficient. Our meals were excellent. My wife had a delicious smoked tomato soup for an appetizer. A trout and sweetbread combination may sound unusual but it was a sublime combination main course. The chocolate fudge souffle was fabulous. We've been to Splendido before, and other Beaver Creek restaurants, but this meal rates as our top dining experience in the resort town.

Dallas, Texas
“Have to Try the Rabbit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

Went to Splendido at the Chateau over the 4th of July. There were 14 of us and everyone tried something different. I sampled the lobster, Kobe steak and rabbit. All of it melted in my mouth. I expected less than superb service since there were so many of us but that is not what we received. We had 5 or 6 of the most attentive servers. They made everything sound so good.
There was a pianist playing all of my favorites. After dinner we adjourned to the patio to enjoy an after dinner drink and marvel at the view of the mountains and the landscape at The Chareau. A memorable evening.

Visited July 2014