“Excellent - Again!” 5 of 5 stars

970-845-8808
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Splendido at the Chateau is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 77 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Doing business, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Scott Hill Road
Transit: "Village Transportation" brings guests from anywhere in Beaver Creek free of charge.
Palm Beach, Florida
“Excellent - Again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

A trip to Beaver Creek is not complete without a visit to Splendido. They really know top notch service, great food and an overall amazing experience. The food is excellent - the seasonally changing menu has something for everyone. We always enjoy the foie gras and the cote de bouef. The atmosphere is great - a roaring fire in the lobby and a lovely pianist in the bar. The dining room is always packed but it isn't overly loud - certainly a great spot for a special night out.

miami
“Lovely room, mediocre food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

Beautiful place but we ordered the signature dishes and found them to be ordinary at best and plain at worst. Not worth the price.

Visited January 2013
“The best in beaver creek”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

As a local, I have dined at Splendito many times. Not once have I ever had a bad meal or experience. We usually sit at the bar and enjoy the piano music. Perfect every time.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“Excellent choice!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

after many years visiting the Beaver Creek area, we happened upon the Splendido at the Chateau. We have traveled all over the world and the 4 of us all thought this was one of the best meals if not the best we have ever had. from the ambiance to the food, to the extensive wine list, all were excellent.

Denver, Colorado
“Watch your debit/credit card for double charges”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

After looking forward to dining at this restaurant for a month, I was not exactly pleasantly surprised. The service was good and the food was good, but not great. We had the shellfish platter to begin with and the shrimp were rather small and the lobster pretty tasteless. The entrees were good as was the dessert, but not spectacular.
What infuriated me was that the waiter, in an attempt to keep a 'cash' tip - ran my debit card twice. So I ended up with two pending charges. This was ridiculous considering this put a hold on the funds in my bank account. Instead of running the 'tip' he ran the whole thing again with an excuse of ' he was trying to changing the authorization'. Well, anyone with a credit or debit card knows you can't 'change' an authorization. I immediatley called the restaurant and the manager couldn't 'help' me, so now I am waiting to here from their accountant to get this fixed. I am infuriated to say the least. No waiter should play with my debit card as if it was 'monopoly' money.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere