“Good Food and service. A little rushed feeling” 4 of 5 stars

(970) 949-7728
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Mirabelle is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 72 Restaurants in Beaver Creek
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Welcome Center Beaver Creek
Transit: Beaver Creek "Vail Transportation" brings guests from anywhere in Beaver Creek and Bachalor Gulch free of charge.
Dallas, Texas
“Good Food and service. A little rushed feeling”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013 via mobile

The atmosphere is beautiful. Our waiter and other servers were very attentive. Maybe a little too attentive and it felt rushed. I had asparagus soup and my husband had lobster bisque. Both good. I had free range chicken, not anything special. The sauce wasn't good. My husband had the Dover sole which was great. The dessert was a vanilla, strawberry type cake. It was not very good. Wish I'd ordered the off the menu souffle. Great wine list and wines by the glass. Overall, we enjoyed it. I would make better choices next time for food.

“Terrible Service, Average Food, High Price”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013

The worst service we have ever experienced in a supposedly upscale restaurant. Main courses arrived 2 hours after we had finished our salads/starters, erroneous charges added to the bill, which the waiter claimed were due to "someone ringing under my number," etc., and all for a meal that was way overpriced in comparison to the food quality. There are many great restaurants in the Vail Valley. Do yourself a favor and stay far away from Mirabelle!!

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fordyce, Arkansas
“Fine French Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

We ate at Mirabelle on New Year's Eve and were very satisfied with the experience. The food and service were both impeccable. Probably one of the nicest restaurants in the Vail Valley.

Visited December 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Good, Not great, for the Price”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

My wife, teenaged son and I had dinner at Mirabelle after it was referred to us by our concierge. The service was reasonably good but a bit rushed - they were clearly trying to move our meal along so they could turn the table for other guests. Our son started with the lobster bisque which was watery and absent the small pieces of lobster one would normally expect to find. My wife and I had the goat cheese salad which was the best plate of the night. For the main course, our son and I had the beef tenderloin (fine but nothing special) and my wife had the sole (quite good but a surprisingly small portion even for an upscale "nuevo" restaurant.) All-in-all, the meal was enjoyable, but truly nothing special. I expected a much, much better experience for the price. As frequent diners in the Vail Valley, I would suggest trying any number of other, high-end restaurants where the experience will likely meet high expectations such as Sweet Basil or Splendido.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Melbourne, Florida
“unique and cozy atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Loved the farmhouse and comfortable environment of this fine dinning experience. The chef and wait staff were very friendly and the food had a unique twist of french cuisine. Enjoyed it very much!

Visited December 2012