Had a mini break over Mothers Day weekend. The Allegria Spa is why I decided to stay here. At the Beaver Creek Hyatt the reservation agents were friendly and offered good restaurant recommendations. So glad we went to Dish! The best dinner in the entire year I have had.
Loved our King room with balcony overlooking the ski resort and we had a very good nights sleep. The bed was so comfortable.
I loved the spa - the Allegria Spa is one of the best in Colorado. The ladies lounge has a hot tub, cold shower, steam room and heated tile beds. The massage was wonderful and they added extra touches to the service like a heated rolled up towel under your neck and a foot scrub with heated towels . The outdoor hot tub with waterfall is great and they have an outdoor fire pit.
The only question- is when can I return.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel
- Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Hyatt
- Hyatt Avon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter the season, enjoy the newly renovated ski-in/ski-out Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa located in the heart of Beaver Creek village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Venere, TIG Global and Agoda so you can book your Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.