This was our second visit...and we have already booked for next year. You can't ask for anything more from a ski hotel. Steps from the gondola, ski school, and Centennial lift. The ski valet, fire pit, s'mores, fireworks, incredible staff. Very good restaurant and room service. Great concierge, lift ticket office onsite. And, as opposed to the other luxury hotel in BC, you are right in the village.
We stayed in a Highlands Suite which was perfect. Nice touches, like desert every night, and an all-inclusive mini bar. Lots of bottled water also helped adjust to the altitude.
There is literally nothing I would change about this hotel other than their affiliation with Pepsi. There again, the general store in the village is a 2 minute walk if you need a diet coke fix.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel
- Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Hyatt
- Hyatt Avon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter the season, enjoy the newly renovated ski-in/ski-out Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa located in the heart of Beaver Creek village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cheap Tickets, Amex, Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline, Venere and Hotels.com so you can book your Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.