Spent 1 week at the Park Hyatt and can't wait to go back. The level of care and courtesy by the staff is outstanding, and I've never felt so comfortable at a hotel. From the ski valets to the front desk to the spa, everything was outstanding. Great location, though I did get tired of taking the huge flights of stairs up from the village late at night.
Love the apres ski smores. I've never seen so much chocolate, marshmallows and graham crackers in one place, and they never let it run out. They just keep bringing more and more.
Only criticism is the restaurant - ate at a number of different restaurants in BC, and was only disappointed by 8100. Food was average, service was average.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel
- Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Hyatt
- Hyatt Avon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter the season, enjoy the newly renovated ski-in/ski-out Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa located in the heart of Beaver Creek village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.