This is a good and well-run hotel. We found service to be generally efficient and warm, the rooms to be comfortable, and the restaurant excellent.
Our one issue with this property is that it's branded a Park Hyatt, and (at least during peak season) attempts to charge Park Hyatt (or comparable, e.g. Four Seasons) level rates. Having previously stayed at a number of fantastic Park Hyatts around the world (Paris, Tokyo and Seoul spring to mind), the PH Beaver Creek didn't quite meet our high expectations of a PH property - particularly in terms of overall feel, truly top-level service, or room and bathroom fittings & amenities.
Otherwise, it remains a perfectly good hotel, and very convenient for the skiing - which was the primary focus of our stay.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel
- Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Hyatt
- Hyatt Avon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter the season, enjoy the newly renovated ski-in/ski-out Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa located in the heart of Beaver Creek village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Amex, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, getaroom.com, Venere, TIG Global and Agoda so you can book your Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.