In the week leading up to our anniversary weekend, we moved our reservations from the Viceroy in Snow Mass to the Park Hyatt b/c our work schedules no longer made a 4 hour trip to the Aspen area feasible. My husband had just stayed here the week before for a business event and had enjoyed his stay, so we booked a King room. Our initial check-in experinece took our breath away (and not in a good way) - so much so that we stepped away from the desk to see if we could change our reservations to another hotel at the last minute (not solely b/c they didn't have the King we reserved, but b/c of how shockingly rude the initial check-in receptionist was). My husband went back to the desk (when the first receptionist stepped away) to seek resolution from a 2nd more helpful receptionist. At that point, one of the the hotel managers (Ryan I believe) happened to overhear our dilemma and stepped in to solve the problem. Remarkably, he remembered my husband from the week prior, and had us in our room within minutes! We couldn't have been more relieved as it was 7.30pm at night and we just wanted to start our weekend (our first non business related trip without our son in tow).
We had a lovely dinner on their patio (heat lamps and fire pits and lots of great energy from guests). We lingered for hours in the beautiful fall evening huddled around their fire pit (they had 2 from which to choose from). We had breakfast each morning on the patio slopeslide, overlooking the fall foliage. We spent a good amount of time on their slopeside patios watching families play ping pong or the bean bag toss or hike up the mountain paths.
Their onsite spa was lovely (and huge). Their massage protocals used an innovative combination of warm towels and heated pillows.
Ryan shined again, helping my husband secure a snack to tide him over between a round of golf at the Beaver Creek course and a late anniversary dinner.
All in all, we enjoyed our stay. Ryan's attentitiveness and customer service skills were noteworthy and appreciated. Our anniversary weekend was memorable (and relaxing) - and he played a big role in that. Thanks.
- Also Known As:
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel
- Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Hotel Beaver Creek
- Hyatt Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Hyatt
- Hyatt Avon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- No matter the season, enjoy the newly renovated ski-in/ski-out Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa located in the heart of Beaver Creek village. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Amex, Travelocity, Olotels, Expedia, Agoda, Priceline and Venere so you can book your Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.