My review is going to be moot very soon because they're about to do a major reno where I think (hope) they'll be fixing some of the flaws, so I'll be brief.
In general we found the service to be excellent - especially from the drivers, bell staff and housekeeping. On a couple occasions it was hard to get the front desk and concierge on the phone, but the delay was minor. I'm very surprised to read that people found a lot of staff to be indifferent - we had a very different experience.
The rooms themselves were the weakest link - could use an upgrade in decor (and it's coming). It's currently too dark and "woodsy/western" for my tastes. Unattractive and uncomfortable (including beds), but bathrooms were very nice.
Spago is delicious but insanely expensive to be filled with small children and folks in ski gear. I'm not suggesting it be stuffy or formal, but the clientele is just too casual for those prices. I'm told that after the reno there will be more options for upscale casual dining, hopefully leaving Spago for folks who want a little less chaos while they spend hundreds of dollars on a delicious meal :)
- Also Known As:
- Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch Hotel
- Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch Hotel Beaver Creek
- Beaver Creek Ritz Carlton
- Ritz Avon
- Ritz-Carlton Avon
- Avon Ritz-Carlton
- Ritz Carlton Beaver Creek
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Olotels, Hotwire, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Venere, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Ritz Carlton Bachelor Gulch reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.