“Good Camp, other options.” 4 of 5 stars

970-845-5464
Improve this listing
Avon, Colorado
10 attraction reviews
“Good Camp, other options.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

This was a very funr camp. It was about $105 dollars a day per child. They have different camps for different age groups.

If you are looking for alternative child care, The Westin in Avon has a kids club and it is only $95 a day per child and it includes lunch.

I like to give my kids options so we have done both.

The Westin's camp is much smaller so your children will have more smaller interactions as apposed to being another number at camp...check them both out...I did like the stakk a little better at the Westin in Avon at the base of Beaver Creek.

Visited December 2012

Boulder, Colorado
“Great camp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 13, 2012

Very expensive as far as kids camps go but the experience our kids had was second to none. Great activities and outings. Caring counselors.

Visited August 2012
Chicago, Illinois
“Awesome Kids Camp”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2012

The camp had wonderful counselors and a wide variety of activities. Every day my child begged to go to the kids camp because she had so much fun. This allowed my husband and I to have some adult time without any guilt. The camp also had Friday and Saturday night hours from 6-9 pm which allowed us to have a couple nice adult dinners during our week stay. In addition, the counselors gave us great suggestions on where to go with our 5 year-old daughter (places the Concierge failed to tell us).

Visited August 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
3 attraction reviews
“Granson loved it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

When my grandson comes back happy-I am happy-he is the light in any storm!

Visited August 2011

Been to Kids Summer Camp? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Kids Summer Camp, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.