While I generally try to stay upbeat on reviews, this one unfortunately will not be too positive.
Checking in was easy and parking in the underground garage was nice.
First, you must understand that these are condos, so each one is different. The one we stayed in was a nice size and the bathroom was well appointed. The first negative was finding out there was no air conditioning in the unit -just a ceiling fan. It was rather hot, so we opened the sliding door/window. Because this unit faced the entry to the registration area, there were buses, cars and other guests creating a lot of noise.
The decor was quite dated. Between the very hard uncomfortable mattress and the room temperature, it was not a restful night.
Would I stay here again? No! There are several other nice establishments in Beaver Creek.
- Also Known As:
- St. James Place Hotel
- St. James Place Hotel Beaver Creek
- St James Place Beaver Creek
- Beaver Colorado Creek James Place St
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Beaver Creek - walking distance to all of the village amenities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Expedia and Fareportal so you can book your St. James Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.