“Ciima coulda be better” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Cima - CLOSED

Cima
126 Riverfront Lane, Beaver Creek, CO 81620 (Formerly Restaurant Avondale)
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: South American
Good for: Romantic, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Large groups, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Inside the Westin Riverfront Resort
Transit: Avon Transportation Center
Paris, France
“Ciima coulda be better”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

Was a bit disappointed with the food and service even though the restaurant has a very good reputation. The food was a bit cold and service was spotty. I will give it another yurt but not running back soon

Gypsum, Colorado
“Great drinks, great food, horrid service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

Went to Cima for happy hour on Saturday. Let's just start this by saying that there was barely anyone in the restaurant. Less than half full at most. Two of us sat at a table. No one came by. We waited, and chatted... no one came to serve us. So, we went to the bar to place an order for drinks (2) and apps (2). While we were waiting, two more of our friends joined us. I asked them what they wanted and told them I'd go order for them, on our tab at the bar, since we STILL had no service. When I got to the bar, the bartender said that he never put our drink orders or food orders in. Thanks. Again... sorry he was SO busy with the ONE guy that was sitting at the bar. We were given the happy hour menu which always has AMAZING drinks and food on it. However, the happy hour wine is $8... but we were charged $14 a glass. Awesome. Honestly, the drinks and food at Cima are some of the best, but the absolutely horrendous service left a bad taste in my mouth. Get it together Westin. For a hotel that prides itself on customer service, you sure were lacking.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
Davenport, IA
“Could have been great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Really nice restaurant, well worth the visit if you're staying in the Westin. Nice decor, great food; I think I would have given this 5 stars if we had a more attentive waiter. Our party of 4 ordered several appetizers and were not disappointed with anything. Entrees were equally delicious. I had the short rib, which was almost awesome..not quite as tender as I was hoping..but still very good. It had some smokey mushrooms with it that tasted almost acrid, or too smokey. I also thought the smoked swordfish dip appetizer was a bit too smokey, so maybe just my personal preference. If we weren't left staring into empty wine glasses the meal would have been a bit better. We waited almost 10 minutes after our entrees arrived for a refill....but I wouldn't let that stop me from returning. If you're staying at the Westin, this is an easy choice for a very good meal...but it's also worth a stop if you're in Beaver Creek or Avon in general.

• 4 of 5 stars Food
“Great après ski! Vince is the best bartender.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Cima has a great happy hour for après ski. The bartenders (especially Vince) are extremely knowledgeable, attentive, and helpful. Great fresh and unique cocktails and tasty appetizers. Great music and friendly service.

colorado
“wrong info posted online”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Went to Cima after skiing and checked out the happy hour menu online. We ordered some of their specialty cocktails (Bourbon Red Tail and Lemongrass Pisco Chilcano). The online menu says they are $5/each and we were charged $7/each. Mentioned it to the bartender and he said sorry. Please update your online menu, it is deceptive and isn't cool to not honor what you have posted. I didn't raise a stink or force the issue, but I won't return. The deck is great on a sunny day and the cocktails were very good, but "sorry" wasn't good enough for me.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere