“In Heaven again” 5 of 5 stars

+1 970-748-7500
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: Allegria Spa is located on the lobby level of the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek. This 30,000 sq/ft luxury resort spa offers over 60 spa & salon services, fitness, and water amenities. The Aqua Sanitas Water Sanctuary is recommended for rest and relaxation one hour prior to your service. Soak in the Thermea pool underneath waterfalls or drift away into slumber in the tepidarium heated lounge chairs. A trip to this spa is the perfect compliment to your Vail or Beaver Creek vacation.
New London, Connecticut
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“In Heaven again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Our annual ski trip to Beaver Creek ended at the Allegria Spa for my favorite "Spa Day". This time my husband joined me and we both had a facial and a hot rocks massage. After we were done we both had smiles on our face and we were very relaxed. My husband thought the facial was the best thing he has done in a long time. The staff was extremely friendly and very professional. The facilities are beautiful and very clean. I can't wait until I return again next year for my spa day. I have a feeling my husband will join me again. I recommend this spa very highly if you're in the Beaver Creek area.

Visited January 2013

Breckinridge, Co
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Guests of hotel get to enjoy the waters for $25!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Even without a service, the pools and steam are ahhhh inspiring. I love the tea in the waiting room soo much I'm trying to figure how to buy some in hindsight . The staff is wonderfully calming and efficient. So clean and comfortable!

Elkhorn, NE
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fabulous!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

Aqua Sanitas were awesome, makes you feel like getting your money's worth for n expensive indulgence. We did couples package. Truly enjoyable. Great way to spend day (other than skiing) while kds in ski school!

Visited January 2013
Boulder, CO
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 42 helpful votes
“Worth every dollar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 30, 2012

I just spent four hours at Allegria today and I'm already scheming as to how I can get back soon. I had a light workout in the fitness center first, showered, then enjoyed the Aqua Sanitas facility. Could have stayed there all day, but happily moved on to a great facial from Victoria. Clean, beautiful facility with nice amenities and friendly staff. Enjoy!

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Juja80301
Vail, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Truly a relaxing, full spa experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I truly enjoyed my spa treatment at Allegria Spa. I expected to be very pleased with my choice, which was the Colorado Rose package -- full body scrub, rose petal bath, 75 minute Swedish massage, followed by a body wrap. The message therapist, Eli, was fantastic and I was in a state of pure relaxation. Prior to my treatment, I worked out at Allegria Club (their fitness center) -- personal yoga practice outside on their pool deck. It was sunny and beautiful at the end of November. Then I headed over to their healing water sanctuary, Aqua Sanitas. It was so wonderful transitioning from mineral pool to rainshower, and steam room to tepidarium. The process took me to a place of calm, which allowed me to take full advantage of my spa treatment. I could not have been happier. The spa concierge associates were excellent, able to answer all of my questions. Definitely check this spa and fitness club out!!

Visited November 2012