We have reccently spent 14 days at this hotel booked through Ski Independance. The service was excellent, and the staff very courteous. Good locatiojn for shops, supermarket and restau which were all within a 5 minute walk. The lobby area has a nice relaxing feel to it, open fireplace and comfortable sofas and a bar area. The restaurant did a nice breakfast and there was also a deli on-site. The ski valet service was excellent, very nice group of guys, they unpack your skis/boots and hold them there for you. Each day you collect your boots and they place your skis outside ready for you to go. Then at the end of day, they put them all back. On our departure they packed the skis boots back into their carriers for us. The gondola outside the hotel takes you across the river to the first chairlift which then takes you up to the slopes. You can ski back down to get back onto the gondola for your return journey via 'Leave the Beav'. There are three hot tubs and salt water swimming pool outside, with views of the mountain, plus a good gym and a spa. Buses to Vail (ECO -Transit) and Beavercreek stop outside. $10 return to Vail. We had a studi suite which was big enough for us two. It had a little kitchenette with all amenities, a large bathroom and decent sixe living/sleeping area, with 32inch LCD television and gas fire. We also had a balcony. The room was very comfortable and clean. Free internet in the room for guests.
The ski area of Beavercreek was better than we expected, nice long tree-lined runs, minimum queue and again excellent customer service on the slopes both from the staff in the mountain restaurants and the ski hosts. Nicely groomed blues and greens, a good resort for beginners and intermediates. I would also recommend the Nordic centre, fabulous service very thorough. It is next to Strawberry Express lift. We went snow shoeing and the scenery on the prepared trails (McCoy Park) was beautiful.
We certainly can't wait to return to this hotel and resort in the future, we had a fabulous time.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Venere, Travelocity, Expedia, HotelsClick and Priceline so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.