I recently stayed at this resort for the second time with my boyfriend a couple weeks ago. I have to say that both of our stays were wonderful. Both times we were upgraded to a one bedroom suite (my boyfriend has platinum Starwood status). The rooms were gorgeous. Cleanliness is huge for me and everything was spotless and very nicely laid out.
The service was incredible. Staff members were extremely friendly and knowledgeable. The ski valet and the gondola that connects to directly to the lift was perfect. And after a long day of skiing, the three jacuzzis and heated out door pool are great. Not mention the view is fantastic.
I would highly recommend this resort to anyone visiting Beaver Creek. It truly is a wonderful place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Westin Riverfront Resort And Spa
- Westin Riverfront Hotel Beaver Creek
- Westin Beaver Creek
- Westin Riverfront Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa at Beaver Creek Mountain is in the heart of the Vail Valley, CO and was recently named the #2 Resort US Mainland by readers of Conde Nast Traveler. The Beaver Creek hotel features direct access to skiing and year-round mountain activities. Home to Spa Anjali, named #2 Resort Spa by Conde Nast Traveler readers, relax where mother nature nurtures. Revive at Maya, a Richard Sandoval Signature restaurant due to open in June of 2013. Experience total renewal in a spacious studio suite or one, two or three bedroom condominium with breathtaking view of Beaver Creek Resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Venere, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Olotels, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.