We had a very nice stay at the Travelodge Yucca Valley. The room was clean and the staff was very nice and brought us extra towels when requested. We did not get up early enough for the breakfast so cant review that but with breakfast, wifi, and parking in the rate you cant beat it. My only complaint was that they padlock the gate after nine so you cant go in the pool for a late night dip but i guess they dont want to disturb their sleeping guests and I cant really blame them. All in all a clean, nice basic place to stay. The staff was very nice. We love the two doors on each side of the room and the seventies style furniture. It was funky in a good way. Very spacious room.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Yucca Valley Hotel Yucca Valley
- Travelodge Yucca Valley Hotel
- Yucca Hotel Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly Renovated Travelodge Inn & Suites. Travelodge Inn & Suites offers resort like accommodations. Onsite is the largest hotel pool in town, Free Wi-Fi, Continental Breakfast. Also on site is the Kimi Grill & Sushi Bar, a delicious favorite in town. At Travelodge Inn & Suites our new rooms are over-sized and are larger than normal hotel rooms, decorated with all the modern amenities. We also have new renovated enormous extended stay suites which are approximately 800 sq ft. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Wyndham, Booking.com, Tingo, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Travelodge Inn & Suites - Yucca Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.