“They are alright....” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Yucca Valley, California
“They are alright....”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

They employees are nice and the food isn't bad.....Random and kind of funny.....the bathroom stall doors weigh a ton.....I hit my head on one, expecting it to be a normal door, I pushed it with my arm and walked "through" it but it was super heavy and I smashed my head into it....I had a good slightly concussed laugh...

Visited January 2013

Yucca Valley, California
“1st Timer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I was very impressed both by the service and food, it was excellent. When the bill was received I though that I was going to fall out of my seat. I could not believe how reasonable the prices were. I will definately be back!!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent Food & Service !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We were on our way to The Joshua Tree National State Park and looking for something to eat that wasn't fast food . There are a lot of fast food establishments along this highway ... Then we saw a ray of light ... La Casita Nuevo ... A quaint , busy , little Mexican restaurant along the main highway in Yucca Valley .
We were seated quickly and served quickly by very friendly staff . They had lunch specials and a very extensive menu . Drink specials too so of course we had to have Margaritas as they were only $3.50 !
I had one of the lunch specials which was a giant burito , two friends had sopas and the other had the other had chilli rellenos . We were all very pleased with our food and drinks and the service was so fast and friendly !
They also mentioned that there are other locations but they are called only La Casita restaurants . They were even nice enough to go to the back and get us a menu to take with us that have the other locations on the back . The other locations downtown Palm Springs , Indio and two in Palm Desert .
The most expensive item on the menu is Fajitas fof two for $22.99 ...and lobster Fajitas for $24.99 ... I think our entire bill for four people was twenty dollars each inclucing tip and drinks !
They also cater and deliver .

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Tigard, Oregon
“Standard Family run Mexican offering”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

Great place to go for lunch. Fast service, friendly staff. I always try the Chili Relleno at Mexican restaurants because its a simple dish that is really easy to screw-up. Their take on this dish was great and I would gladly order it again.

Visited January 2013
london
“ahahahah”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

giant margherita, food is okay, dancefloor is hilarious. go, it's a good laugh ! (our waitress was ssooo funny)

• Visited October 2012