“Always good” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 78 Restaurants in Yucaipa
Redlands,CA
“Always good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

Have breakfast and lunch often. Consistently good and generous and low prices. They take good care of their customers and have lots of "regulars".
Meals come with soup, salad and desert. Good salad bar; soups all home made and very delicious.

Visited August 2013

yucaipa
“Paradise Restaurant deserves a review”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Paradise Restaurant is family style and has a pretty extensive menu selection of American Food. I'm not going to say its spectacular but I will say it is dependably tasty and the service is just fine. I started going there for breakfast as I love their Eggs Benedict ($6.50). Then I went for lunch and had a very good Reuben with some very tasty homemade potato salad. For dinner they offer eighteen different meals with soup and salad bar, veggies, bread, and dessert for $6.75. The prices are very reasonable but I don't want to get hung up on the value.

The food is good and there are several outstanding items and a few unusual ones, too. My general impression is they start with a run of the mill entree and then add just a touch above and beyond that elevates the meal to above standard fare. The only thing I've been disappointed in is the corned beef hash and eggs (canned hash) but I always get the country potatoes not available in most of the local places.

The decor is mostly banquettes with a few tables and a counter. It appears that most of the clientele are regulars and there are a lot of seniors that come in for the value. I'm giving it four stars for a combination of attributes that click.

• Visited August 2013