We usually stay at Hampton Inns as my husband is a Diamond here. Front desk was very nice. We showed up right before 3 pm after riding our Harleys all day. We had booked a Suite as we might be having our granddaughter for the night with us. The front desk lady called the head of housekeeping and man were we met very rudely. Older lady with almost shoulder length blondish hair and glasses came to the front desk and told us very rudely that it wasn't ready and was in absolutely no hurry whatsoever to check and see how long. We were really surprised at her attitude, with being Diamond , you'd think you'd be met more nicely. We just booked a 2 Queen room instead. Geez, you'd think we would have asked for a million dollars from that lady. Later after we showered and left to meet family, she was in the hallway with a housekeeper, the housekeeper was very very sweet, but that same lady was not. Bad day maybe? Must not like her job. Anyways. A little disappointed in. It having a Suite. Other than that, very clean and nice!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- a spirit of prosperity, a heart of gold...welcome to the Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City, CA.Here at the Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City, CA, we're passionate about taking good care of you. That's why we offer a broad range of services and amenities to make your stay exceptional.Seek your fortune in Yuba City, and feel the lingering excitement from the days when it served the miners of the 1849 California Gold Rush. Today, the Hampton Inn & Suites® Yuba City, CA hotel serves customers with the same spirit that once fueled the prosperous vision of those gold rush 49ers. As part of the Yuba-Sutter region (the "Gateway to the Goldfields") in famous Sutter County, you'll find our Yuba City hotel to be within minutes of a new generation of natural and man-made treasures. Explore original gold-rush era communities and a wealth of historic landmarks in Sutter County; take a hike in the smallest mountain range in the world, the legendary Sutter Buttes; or visit the Bicentennial Living Witness Tree, a Valley Oak that's over 200 years old. Also, the Yuba and Feather rivers offer a picturesque setting for camping, fishing, hunting, and boating. For more modern thrills, our Yuba City hotel offers easy access to the Twin Cities Speedway for sprint car racing or shopping at the Yuba Sutter Mall. Plus, indulge your taste for arts and entertainment at the Sleep Train Amphitheater - the newest and largest amphitheater between San Francisco and Reno.Also, be sure to ask the friendly team at our Yuba City hotel for information on the many fairs and festivals in Yuba City and the neighboring Marysville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Expedia and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Yuba City Hotel Yuba City
- Hampton Inn And Suites Yuba City
- Hampton Inn Yuba City
- Yuba City Hampton Inn