“lost my necklace in room n was returned in a timely manner.” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Travelodge Yuba City

You added Travelodge Yuba City to your Saves list
Travelodge Yuba City
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   965 Gray Avenue, Yuba City, CA 95991 (Formerly Palisade Hotel)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead & Save 15%
Ranked #3 of 9 Hotels in Yuba City
Redding, California
“lost my necklace in room n was returned in a timely manner.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012

I stayed one night at this hotel and left a necklace that my grandparents gave to me after i graduated bootcamp in the room. It wasnt until i got home in Redding,Ca that i realized i had left it. i called the hotel, they had housekeeping check the room, returned my call n mailed my necklace back the same day. this kind of customer service really is a lifesaver.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Calumet City, Illinois
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2012

We stayed here three nights for a family get-together. We had a room with double-beds because there was three of us sharing the room. Originally, there was supposed to be four of us, and the rooms were too small to sufficiently accommodate four adults (maybe 2 adults and two small children) but it served its purpose for three adults. Beds were comfortable and bathroom clean, but housekeeping did not do a good job of getting the room cleaned- apparently if you are in the room when they come to clean it, you are just out of luck and they don't come back until the next day. They cleaned the first night, we had to call for clean towels the second night, and the third day they just handed us towels. We actually had to call the front desk to have someone remove the trash from the room. We also had to ask for a garbage can and hangers for the closet because they are only provided upon request. There was a pool, but it was closed for the season, and no fitness room or business services area. The reason I rated very good as opposed to average was because the rates were affordable, customer service was excellent from the front desk staff, plenty of free parking, the facility itself was impeccably clean, its centrally located so you can get anywhere quickly, and the continental breakfast was by far the best I've ever seen at any similar type of hotel. They even provided trays for you to take the food back to your room if you wanted. If you need a place to stay, aren't looking for any frills and are watching your dollars, then you can't beat it.

Room Tip: They had a fridge and microwave in the room.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
Yuba City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2011

My stay over the holidays was very quiet. The staff was very helpful with of my needs during my stay. Room was very clean and well equipped, coffee maker, blow dryer, microwave, refrigerator. Very refreshing stay!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2011 via mobile

Jana and her staff were sooo nice and helpful(and sexy)... Made my stay there super nice.I will be staying here every time I'm in town....thank you ladys

• Stayed October 2011
Saint Paul, Minnesota
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2011

Due to a turn of events, I found myself needing a hotel room for a few days on short notice. I called around and this was the most affordable and what a pleasant surprise! The rooms were spotlessly clean, functional, extremely comfortable bed. I slept wonderful. The hotel offered a continental breakfast with rolls, fruit, hot and cold cereal, juices and had laundry facilities. Ample parking, walking distance to restaurants and other amenities. I wouldn't hesitate to stay there again.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled solo
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2011

The general manager Jana johnson. Was so great. And veary kind she went out of her way in helping my co worker and myself in all our needs i travel 300 days a year and i have never had it sooooo good. I would like to thank the general manager Jana Johnson and all the staff at the Palisade Hotel for their kindness. I have never been treated so great. You are so awsome

• Stayed June 2011
Yuba City, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2011

The palisade hotel is a nice, clean, affordable hotel that i enjoy staying at. It's family friendly and is affordable for anyone. The manager is nice and helpful. They are unlike any other hotel i have ever stayed at. If you get the chance, stay a night or two at this hotel. You won't regret it.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled solo

Been to Travelodge Yuba City? Share your experiences!