My family of 3 kids and 2 adults stayed here for one night as a waystop on a road trip. We were able to get a two bedroom suite which was well worth the money. It was huge, apartment sized with a full living room/dining area, hallway, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Not sure if all the family suites were like that, but this one was the most impressive of all the Best Western's we've stayed at. Room was a nice quality with good décor and seemed clean and well taken care of. If it were just the room, we'd stay there again in a heartbeat. However, people were smoking outside rooms, large group of construction workers were staying and smoking/drinking, breakfast was basic hotel breakfast with eggs/sausage/continental stuff but the breakfast room was very small for the size of the hotel and you almost had to take your food back to the room. So we would probably look at another hotel, just because the atmosphere wasn't very pleasing. However, they can't do much about who stays there so if you are looking for lots of space and you are going to be in the area a few days, it is worth giving it a try. The employees were great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yes we do have Suites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Despegar.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your BEST WESTERN Miner's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Miner`s Hotel Yreka
- Best Western Miners Hotel
- Best Western Yreka
- Yreka Best Western