Easter Sunday My family decided to get in the car and go for a ride., We ended up in Yreka Ca ! We Checked into The Best Western Miners Inn. What a EXCELLENT choice we made. Sandra was extreamly helpful knowing alot of information about the area. We walked to the Purple Plum for Dinner and the food was great. They gave us a 20 % discount when we told them we were guests at the hotel. My family of 5 ate for less than $40.00 including tip. They were very friendly.
Our hotel room was very comfortable. The rooms are big and roomy with a patio looking at the creek. They even had a playground for the kids. Coffee,cookies and apples were available 24 hours. Great snack for kids .The Breakfast was very good, Hot scrambled eggs and sausage, Biscuits and gravey,fruit cereal, waffles and alot more.
The staff was great ! Sandra was there again in the morning when we left... She always had a smile on her face. What a great person.
Thank You for a wonderful Stay !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Yes we do have Suites ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, getaroom.com, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Miner's Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Miner`s Hotel Yreka
- Best Western Miners Hotel
- Best Western Yreka
- Yreka Best Western