“The best Best Western I've every stayed in!” 5 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Yreka
Redding, California, USA
“The best Best Western I've every stayed in!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

The moment I got in, I was amazed. Desk clerk was kind and took her time with my check in. I did not feel like just another number. She went out of her way to help us and was very gracious and kind. Breakfast was "real" eggs and sausage, delicious!
The room was modern, spacious, clean, clean, clean and smelled good.
The Desk services were all excellent and Sandra, who checked us out was fantastic. We accidentally brought home a pillow and she was quite ready to help us figure out a solution instead of assuming we had taken it on purpose! We will stay here again and again!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Sandra P, General Manager at BEST WESTERN Miner's Inn, responded to this review, February 4, 2013
We are so pleased everything worked out great during your stay with us and thank you we did receive the pillow in the mail. We appreciate all your kind words and look forward to accommodating you and your family in the future. Manager Sandra

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Wilsonville, Oregon, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

Staying at this motel was very good...quiet, good restaurants within walking distance and in a very interesting little town. Breakfast was better than most. Would definately stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
Would like to thank you for taking time out of your day to write us a review we really appreciate your time and very thankful you decided to stay with us. Thank You Management
Corvallis, Oregon, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

we have a friend in yreka ca and back in aug we stayed here we like that they take dogs and only charge $10.00 nice and clean rooms great breakfast tv are flat sreen and large beds are comfortable right in the middle of town no noise from the freeway!

Room Tip: rooms in the back seem to be the best!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write a review. Very happy you enjoyed our breakfast and was great to get you going in the morning. Look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you, Sandra
Merced, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Yreka is half way between my home town in California and the the state of Washington, where I was headed for. I chose this Best Western because of positive reviews of tripadvisor members.
The place was easy to find on the edge of town. Check-in service was friendly. It's a large complex, and I had to drive out into the street and up around another corner. I was rewarded with a quiet room. The bed was comfortable, the room was clean. Flat screen TV, fridge, in room coffee maker, other ammenities, none of which I needed. I enjoyed a good night's sleep. There are several restaurants within walking distance.
I felt the price I paid for a single person, around $80 was fair. Breakfast in the morning was typical of Best Westerns, quite a variety of items, eggs, sausage, gravy, waffles, toast, muffins, bagels, cold cereals, yogurt, coffee, juice, milk, I probably forgot some items, but it's enough to get you on the road and last til lunch.
Would gladly stay here again.

Stayed October 2012, traveled with friends
Belmont, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

The problem I reported in a previous review has been corrected. Rooms are updated and very comfortable. Our last two stays have been great. Personnel at the front desk are very pleasant and accommodating. Yreka is a nice town and warrants some exploration.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write us a review and we are pleased we were able to make corrections to make your stay more comfortable and memorable. Look forward to accommodating your stay in the future. Thank you Management
Calgary, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

I found this hotel by checking on the map for a city that was about equidistant between Vancouver Canada and Anaheim, while planning a family trip to Disneyland, and Yreka was it. After examining the other reviews and swayed by my loyalty rewards membership, I Picked this one. The price seemed recent, and I knew that as a Best Western there were certain standards it had to meet.

Meet them it did, and indeed exceed them by far. We got a 2 queen bed which was simply huge. The bathroom was a very good size, and the counter space there was great. Breakfast had a large assortment of everything; fresh fruit, eggs and sausages, even sausage gravy, as well as toast and bagels, cereal, and multiple juices. We didnt get a chance to check out the pool, as we were only there over night, but the front counter staff were very helpful in offering advice for a great dinner place across the street

It was a great stay, and if I am ever tempted to drive my family 1000+ miles and find myself in the vicinity, I will absolutely stay here again.

Stayed September 2012, traveled with family

Been to BEST WESTERN Miner's Inn? Share your experiences!